Racing toy cars with the emphasis on fun... one of the last games on the Master System, one of the rarest, and one of the best :) No matter that it's a NES conversion, it's better than the NES version and arguably better than the 16-bit versions too. In two-player mode it can't be beaten.
Brief game guide
Race! In Challenge mode, come first or second to proceed; win three times in a row for a bonus race. In Head to Head mode, get a screen ahead of your opponent four times more than he does it to you.
- L/R = rotate
- 1 = accelerate
- 2 = brake/reverse
- U2D22L222 on title screen = level select
- UDLRL2U on title screen = hard mode
- UDLRL2UU2U on title screen = rock hard mode
- Reverse over the finishing line in the Qualifying Race, in first place, for turbo cars
- Do one lap of The Breakfast Bends backwards to win every race
- Press 1+2 at the top-left corner of The Breakfast Bends table for explosive opponents
- Reverse off the top-right corner of The Breakfast Bends table for slower opponents
- Drive off the bottom-right corner of The Breakfast Bends table for infinite lives
- Press 1+2 while in the orange juice puddle in the middle of The Breakfast Bends table for super skids
- Reverse into holes in 2-player mode to reveal some unusual bugs in the game...
- ...and take every short-cut you can, especially in Head to Head.