Defenders Of Oasis GG2SMS v1.21 patch by BcnAbel76 - 2017-06-30
- Fixed Master Everdrive compability. (Credits go to Calindro, he detected checksum is generating everdrive error)
Defenders Of Oasis GG2SMS v1.2 patch by BcnAbel76 - 2017-05-01
- Before versions was writting to fast VDP registers and makes game has graphical and palette conversion issues in Master System real hardware, not in Megadrive. (Thanks Calindro ;) )
- Redone palette conversion and restoring some necessary old code
- Now game works 100% in MASTER SYSTEM real hardware
- Start is now, with master system pad, push twice button , with megadrive pad, push button. (GREAT GAMEPLAY!!!!)
- Removed Start mapped to Button, worst gameplay
- Swap Stereo effects port to PSG
Defenders Of Oasis GG2SMS v1.1 patch by Revo - 2014-12-14
- Defenders of Oasis is working on real hardware by deleting GG ports and fixing the checksum.
- When using a ROM cart, the SRAM emulation lets saving work. With repro carts, the problem now is about the 8ko extra memory for saving. Impossible to run a new game, just continue and then you have no save so you can't play at all.
- Some palette / graphic issues.
Defenders Of Oasis GG2SMS v1.0 patch by kingofcrusher - 2013-03-21
- Inserted a new palette routine that takes the current GG palette and converts it to SMS so colors look nice.
- Fixed sprite XY bounds checking so that sprites display on full screen instead of getting cropped at GG's borders. I think I found all of these, but there might be more some where.
- GG's start button (for menu) is mapped to the SMS's pause button.
- Added the ability to hold button 2 during a battle to speed up text (this makes a HUGE difference, battles get tedious fast without it).
- Halfway fixed the menu screen to not display any junk.
See the main page for Defenders of Oasis / Shadam Crusader ~Harukanaru Oukoku~ (シャダム・クルセイダー ～遙かなる王国～)
Return to the hacks index