Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - any ym2413 supporting library or batch thing yet?

Reply to topic
any ym2413 supporting library or batch thing yet?
Post Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:11 pm
Last edited by Klangfarbe on Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:10 pm; edited 7 times in total
Hi!
The story: My SMS is modded! And i can into 50/60HZ and 3 region switches.. i want to make and play back dual psg+fm music on that thing now! i can make that dual audio stuff with deflemask+flstudio+mid2vgm+vgmmerge , or xpmck (yes i can use both trackers and mml, i prefer trackers tho as long as they are accurate [which deflemask is nowadays]) but i have no idea if there is already something like psglib that supports the ym chip. You know, to make a little rom with music and a static image to it. same thing i did until now.. i didn't find anything, so i'm gonna ask here. basically if i ask something here, i looked for myself everywhere else, and miserably failed xD btw! i'm hardcore learning z80 now, i ordered the "z80 bible" german translation by rodnay zaks and am reading and learning every day now! thank You guys so much for helping me, already, haha. i should maybe communicate more but i'm shy in here somehow =P long live sega

edit:
a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶o̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶v̶a̶l̶l̶e̶y̶b̶e̶l̶l̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶n̶i̶c̶ ̶f̶m̶ ̶h̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶i̶r̶d̶,̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶i̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶.̶.̶
o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶g̶a̶m̶e̶,̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶u̶s̶ ̶e̶t̶c̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶k̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶o̶r̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶p̶u̶r̶p̶l̶e̶-̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶-̶
m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶i̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶v̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶!̶
i̶'̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶n̶t̶s̶c̶ ̶a̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶i̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶g̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶c̶r̶t̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶"̶n̶o̶b̶o̶d̶y̶"̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶e̶u̶r̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶n̶t̶s̶c̶ ̶s̶y̶s̶t̶e̶m̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶l̶m̶a̶o̶

edit2:
it's definitely the tv that causes the flashing. it happens only at maps that can scroll xD guess that old tv is not truly 60HZ fit!

edit:3
making the jp bios question into an own thread, too random!
  • Site Admin
Post Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:13 pm
My VGM player might work, although it might not set the mixing register correctly, I've never really tested it with FM. Libraries probably exist in the MSX world.
Post Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:21 pm
Maxim wrote
My VGM player might work, although it might not set the mixing register correctly, I've never really tested it with FM. Libraries probably exist in the MSX world.

Ok i'll try it out right away and edit the post here with the results!

edit:
Ok it doesn't work with the vgmplayer.stub thing :D seems like there's some work to be done! *cracks fingers*
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!