SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - PDRoms Coding Competition #3.99

Reply to topic
PDRoms Coding Competition #3.99
Post Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:01 am
Hello everyone!

It’s time for a new coding competition powered by PDRoms - one of the supported systems are the good old Sega Master System, the Game Gear and the Genesis, which might be related to this place ;) The complete list of allowed systems as follows - Atari 2600, Coleco Vision, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Game Gear, Genesis/Megadrive, GP2x, Intellivision, Master System, Neo Geo Pocket, Neo Geo Pocket Color, Ni****do Entertainment System (NES), Super Ni****do Entertainment System (SNES), Ni****do DS, PC Engine, Playstation Portable (PSP), Wonderswan, Wonderswan Color.

All the detail information you need will be public on 24th January 2008 at the PDRoms webboard, in particular here: http://www.pdroms.de/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=405

As PDRoms is a hobby project and I already put too much time and private money into it, there is just one prize this time, which is a brandnew GBA Micro console (without games). I wrote mails to a few companies who might add something up to that.

All I can say for now… “4 colors are enough!” – Spread the word and join the challenge!

Kojote / PDRoms

P.S.: The amount of prizes might raise during the compo time! Contributions are welcome.

UPDATE: 24.01.2008 - The compo rules are now fully online! GOOD LUCK!
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!