Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - I have no right to complain at all but...

Reply to topic
I have no right to complain at all but...
Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 1999 3:37 am
I know I have no right to complain but I mean geez, everytime I visit this site I have to visit every mirror individually on my slow as hell connection, and it takes a while to get updated. Some haven't updated in like 2 months!

I mean I'm sorry but I REALLY want to play some of these games coming out (the one that came out today, Rescue or whatever, looked fun!).

And I'm starting to hate myself and view myself as a lamer. I'm sorry, ignore this post. You guys are doing an excellent job, every one of the mirrors is doing us a great service. And I'm not putting you down in any way at all but please realize that a whole bunch of people depend on YOU.
Jonas
Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 1999 8:19 am
> I know I have no right to complain but I mean geez, everytime I visit this site I have to visit every mirror individually on my slow as hell connection, and it takes a while to get updated. Some haven't updated in like 2 months!

> I mean I'm sorry but I REALLY want to play some of these games coming out (the one that came out today, Rescue or whatever, looked fun!).

> And I'm starting to hate myself and view myself as a lamer. I'm sorry, ignore this post. You guys are doing an excellent job, every one of the mirrors is doing us a great service. And I'm not putting you down in any way at all but please realize that a whole bunch of people depend on YOU.

well, if you have a cartridge or some money you can always send it to Zoop, and you'll get the ROMs from him
when they're released

Limbs a Flyin'
Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 1999 9:07 am

> I know I have no right to complain but I mean geez, everytime I visit this site I have to visit every mirror individually on my slow as hell connection, and it takes a while to get updated. Some haven't updated in like 2 months!

> I mean I'm sorry but I REALLY want to play some of these games coming out (the one that came out today, Rescue or whatever, looked fun!).

it seems that most of the releases have appeared on usenet, often faster than any mirrors.
alt.binaries.emulators.sega is the group to look at.
and being that the games are often small in size, they are more likely to be posted in a single attachment, which is handy for web based newsreaders such as remarq (www.remarq.com) etc

Excellent response! I'd say the same thing. I feel so...hypocritical. *NT*
Post Posted: Sat Sep 04, 1999 3:59 am

> > I know I have no right to complain but I mean geez, everytime I visit this site I have to visit every mirror individually on my slow as hell connection, and it takes a while to get updated. Some haven't updated in like 2 months!

> > I mean I'm sorry but I REALLY want to play some of these games coming out (the one that came out today, Rescue or whatever, looked fun!).

> > And I'm starting to hate myself and view myself as a lamer. I'm sorry, ignore this post. You guys are doing an excellent job, every one of the mirrors is doing us a great service. And I'm not putting you down in any way at all but please realize that a whole bunch of people depend on YOU.

> well, if you have a cartridge or some money you can always send it to Zoop, and you'll get the ROMs from him
> when they're released
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!