Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Power Strike II

Reply to topic
Power Strike II
Post Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:50 am
Please, could anyone get a Power Strike II cover scan for me? I'd like to print one in high-resolution w/ a laser printer because I've got a loose cart and don't find its box anywhere. :-(

thanks
http://www.smspower.org/scans/sms/p.shtml *nt*
Post Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:10 am
> Please, could anyone get a Power Strike II cover scan for me? I'd like to print one in high-resolution w/ a laser printer because I've got a loose cart and don't find its box anywhere. :-(

>
> thanks
  • Site Admin
/scans tip #192
Post Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:02 pm
Right-click on the game name and copy the location to get a URL like this. (You can often figure out the anchor name yourself, it's generated from the text of the name). Standard HTML makes the link.

Maxim
thank you, boys! =p n/t
Post Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:18 pm
> Right-click on the game name and copy the location to get a URL like this. (You can often figure out the anchor name yourself, it's generated from the text of the name). Standard HTML makes the link.

> Maxim
just one thing
Post Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:53 am
I use this post for signal you have forget the Streets of Rage II europeene version scan in the list.
There is a reason?
  • Site Admin
There is a reason
Post Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:07 am
> I use this post for signal you have forget the Streets of Rage II europeene version scan in the list.
> There is a reason?

At home I only have dial-up internet access.

But at university I have a super-fast connection.

But I work on stuff at home.

But I have a CD writer, that even does CDRWs.

But it was made in 1997.

All was well for a while, then it started to age. It always had certain mental difficulties - for example, a refusal to accept any CDs larger than 74 minutes/650MB. But a few months ago, it decided that it didn't like recordable CDs at all. All burns failed; many blanks were rejected from the start. It would whine and spin up and down with a pressed CD.

But I am poor. Buying stuff like CD writers must be restricted to special occasions.

But, you may be thinking, I had a birthday last week. And I did indeed get computer stuff for my birthday, for I am a Computer Stuff person. I have a shiny new DVD writer, and I have a CDRW with half a year's updates to a lot of things. Later today I hope to upload some of it.

Maxim
Re: There is a reason
Post Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:59 am
> > I use this post for signal you have forget the Streets of Rage II europeene version scan in the list.
> > There is a reason?

> At home I only have dial-up internet access.

> But at university I have a super-fast connection.

> But I work on stuff at home.

> But I have a CD writer, that even does CDRWs.

> But it was made in 1997.

> All was well for a while, then it started to age. It always had certain mental difficulties - for example, a refusal to accept any CDs larger than 74 minutes/650MB. But a few months ago, it decided that it didn't like recordable CDs at all. All burns failed; many blanks were rejected from the start. It would whine and spin up and down with a pressed CD.

> But I am poor. Buying stuff like CD writers must be restricted to special occasions.

> But, you may be thinking, I had a birthday last week. And I did indeed get computer stuff for my birthday, for I am a Computer Stuff person. I have a shiny new DVD writer, and I have a CDRW with half a year's updates to a lot of things. Later today I hope to upload some of it.

> Maxim

It's a nice and long raison :)
It was just a notice, no problem ;)
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!