SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Help capturing Game Gear homebrew footage

Reply to topic
Help capturing Game Gear homebrew footage
Post Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:41 am
Hello,

We're a group of demoscene people creating a new demo for the GG (and one larger project in the works for the SMS later next year).

Having done a bit of research I found that GGTV is one of the best solutions for capturing GG footage. However, due to not actually having any hardware and the timing being pretty close to our release date of one month, I was thinking that maybe people that post here have a ready to go GGTV-modded 'Gear around, and could help is in the coming weeks to test out stuff and also capture the final result when the time comes.

So, if you can help us with capturing GG homebrew ROM video and audio output, please either post here, PM me or contact me on IRCNet (nick: visy)

Here's some stuff we've done before on 8 & 16-bits if you're interested (youtube IDs as I'm not allowed to post links yet):

NES:
hhoa_K75BKI

Atari 2600:
XrZlbJfkT04

Neo Geo CD:
Bw0A_duDkag

Thanks!

visy/trilobit & Ivory Labs
Post Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 pm
Hey,

Super excited to see your demos :)

Sadly I cannot help you with your hardware problem. I had similar issues in past and people helped me out with sms hardware so I hope you get similar assistance.

I also hang on IRCNet as psidum if you ever feel like a chat about hardware though timezones can be problematic (i am from Australia).
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!