Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Teddy Boy (cartridge)

Reply to topic
Teddy Boy (cartridge)
Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:57 pm
Hello,

probably just a very, very small thing:

I've just got the SMS game "Teddy Boy" in it's cartridge version, nothing special, I've seen dozens of them. What's new to me is the sticker on the back including the barcode: "MK-4503-50" and "4 974365 632236". I've never seen a version with this sticker.

Do you bother to get a scan of the cover?

Bye!
  • Site Admin
Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:02 pm
It's not unusual, in general (I don't know about Teddy Boy specifically), the barcode stickers are frequently found on the inlay or outside on the plastic. In this case, does it hide some of the box text?
Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:28 pm
Maxim wrote
It's not unusual, in general (I don't know about Teddy Boy specifically), the barcode stickers are frequently found on the inlay or outside on the plastic. In this case, does it hide some of the box text?

I know these stickers, both on inlay and the plastic, but I noticed Teddy Boy never had one. I specifically searched the internet for pictures... Well, may be a coincidence. Indeed the sticker hides a tiny bit of the lowest line.

I also noticed the printing of the sticker-less game has a slightly lighter tone of blue, you even see these two variants here in the Games section (there are 2 EU-scans for Teddy Boy).
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!