SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Hey Zoop!

Reply to topic
Flem
Hey Zoop!
Post Posted: Fri Jul 02, 1999 11:36 am
Hey Zoop! How about a new version of URL in the style of MEKA? URL98 is still the only frontend worth using for emulation, but it would be nice if you could update it with some fancy GUI. Is it possible somehow to make a version of URL that support snapshots? Please say you *MIGHT* do another universal frontend!! ... please?

also; For URL99 (or whatever...) could you please make it possible to view longer folder names instead of only 8 letters, because I would like to store each of my roms in a seperate folder with a long name.

Keep up the good work - I'm looking foreward to MEKAdrive

flem

The Sky Baby
Post Posted: Fri Jul 02, 1999 2:03 pm
> Hey Zoop! How about a new version of URL in the style of MEKA? URL98 is still the only frontend worth using for emulation, but it would be nice if you could update it with some fancy GUI. Is it possible somehow to make a version of URL that support snapshots? Please say you *MIGHT* do another universal frontend!! ... please?

> also; For URL99 (or whatever...) could you please make it possible to view longer folder names instead of only 8 letters, because I would like to store each of my roms in a seperate folder with a long name.

> Keep up the good work - I'm looking foreward to MEKAdrive

>
> flem

Tis is actually a good idea but to be honest anybody with any knowledege of programming could do it fairly easily - so is there any takers out there? - I would do it myself but I have a lot of other comitments at the moment so I can't.(sorry)

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!