Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Suggestion for a section in the forum

Reply to topic
Suggestion for a section in the forum
Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:22 pm
I was going to ask for a translation to English of Mahjong Sengoku Jidai, but then I had an idea: what about a section on this forum with sheets of translations for game options in japanese games?

If not possible or too much work, I'll just simply ask for a translation of the aforementioned game.

Thank you in advance!
  • Site Admin
Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:30 am
Hello,
I believe those would be fine in the main forums. Until we have a large trend of those happenings there's no need to create additional forums.

I believe if you know Mahjong rules, aside from the main menu and profile screens the actual game interface should be self-explanatory.

The problem is aside from asians and asians-adjacent, few people in the west know how to play Mahjong in the first place. Do you? It wouldn't be such a hard game to translate, or at least we could easily annotate the main menus and profile screens.
Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:56 am
Bock wrote
Hello,
I believe those would be fine in the main forums. Until we have a large trend of those happenings there's no need to create additional forums.

I believe if you know Mahjong rules, aside from the main menu and profile screens the actual game interface should be self-explanatory.

The problem is aside from asians and asians-adjacent, few people in the west know how to play Mahjong in the first place. Do you? It wouldn't be such a hard game to translate, or at least we could easily annotate the main menus and profile screens.

Thank you for your response. Yes, I know how to play, but I don't understand the menu options nor the messages (I can figure out what they mean, but I am not 100% sure).
  • Site Admin
Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:15 am
Well, start a topic and ask for help...
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!