Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Lord of the Sword tune

Reply to topic
Lord of the Sword tune
Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:24 am
A looooong time ago I made an extremely basic arrangement of the sad-sounding "House" tune from Lord of the Sword for OverClocked ReMix. Last night I decided to redo it completely from scratch. So I spent a few hours and here is the result:

Click here to download - 5.3 MB

I made sure that the instruments sounded much better, and it's still a tad basic, but it does improve a bit midway. I spent about 3 or so hours on it and don't really know what to do with it, but I figured you guys would enjoy a listen.
Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:41 pm
Joe Redifer wrote
A looooong time ago I made an extremely basic arrangement of the sad-sounding "House" tune from Lord of the Sword for OverClocked ReMix. Last night I decided to redo it completely from scratch. So I spent a few hours and here is the result:

(link down)

I made sure that the instruments sounded much better, and it's still a tad basic, but it does improve a bit midway. I spent about 3 or so hours on it and don't really know what to do with it, but I figured you guys would enjoy a listen.

I know this topic is old, but I love this tune, and I have the OCRemix version. Would like to listen to your new version (link is down).

I've made a version from the Battle Theme tune, on 2007, if someone likes that song, here it is on my game music channel: I cant link (new member) but if anyone wants to listen, search for "lord of the sword cosmonal" on youtube, its the first link.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!