SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - My Sega Master System translations to Spanish

Reply to topic
My Sega Master System translations to Spanish
Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:06 pm
Hello Everyone!
For the last 6-7 months I've been translating from english to spanish, and a few of my translations are already available on romhacking.net, but as this is a community based on the master system, I would like to put them here too.
There are 22 translations, are the links to romhacking enough or should I do a super post with links to the IPS and images?
Greetings!
  • Site Admin
Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:49 pm
We can put them in our translations section, if you like. If that's hard, I suggest you post them here in the forums, please attach in case the links go bad in future.
Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:57 pm
Ok, there they go, I was trying to do a good post but it won't let me post images.
These are:
Aerial Assault
Aladdin
Alex Kidd in Miracle World
Alex Kidd: High-Tech World
Alien 3
Bonanza Bros.
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Castle of Illusion: Starring Mickey Mouse
Cyborg Hunter
Danan the Jungle Fighter
Dynamite Headdy
Enduro Racer
Ghouls ’n Ghosts
Hook
Legend of Illusion: Starring Mickey Mouse
Master of Darkness
Psychic World
Rastan
Renegade
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
The Addams Family
translations.zip (511.32 KB)

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:09 am
Woh! Thankyou!

Would be possible to translate "Enduro Racer" Japanese Rom?
Game is so much complete than Western/European version, and I think there is not Kangi characters ;)

Great !
Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:23 pm
BcnAbel76 wrote
Woh! Thankyou!

Would be possible to translate "Enduro Racer" Japanese Rom?
Game is so much complete than Western/European version, and I think there is not Kangi characters ;)

Great !

I'm on it, another person told me about the jap version too :)
Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:58 am
Wave wrote
Hello Everyone!
For the last 6-7 months I've been translating from english to spanish, and a few of my translations are already available on romhacking.net, but as this is a community based on the master system, I would like to put them here too.
There are 22 translations, are the links to romhacking enough or should I do a super post with links to the IPS and images?
Greetings!

Welcome to SMSpower my friend, i know your work closely. Really Nice

This is the wave's blog https://traduccioneswave.blogspot.com/
  • Site Admin
Post Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:33 am
( We have a problematic person who keeps creating many new accounts for each post, keeps posting translations of dubious quality, many auto-translated with zero knowledge of the language. This person has been posting here and in other threads, sending undesirable PM to many users, keeps creating new accounts, and never answered of our question about the purpose of their action. From this point we are unable to tell if some of their contents is even legit, maybe some is but it is being lost in the noise. As a way to discourage them from spamming the community. We'll be deleting all their posts until the person decides to settle on one account and actually communicate with us. )

Wave: Thank you for your work!
it is possible that some of your legit work has been posted by that person and we deleted it. It's impossible for us to tell. For the language we could read, many of the translation they posted felt like auto-generated noise. If you have created any new translations since your original post it would be nice to post them.
Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:20 pm
in my opinion translators should work with a coder.for example for options "opción" works and fit but it should be opciones (plural) wich is a longer word and doesn't fit. There sentences that need to be longer and a coder is needed to make it happen.
Post Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:31 am
Bock wrote
( We have a problematic person who keeps creating many new accounts for each post, keeps posting translations of dubious quality, many auto-translated with zero knowledge of the language. This person has been posting here and in other threads, sending undesirable PM to many users, keeps creating new accounts, and never answered of our question about the purpose of their action. From this point we are unable to tell if some of their contents is even legit, maybe some is but it is being lost in the noise. As a way to discourage them from spamming the community. We'll be deleting all their posts until the person decides to settle on one account and actually communicate with us. )

Wave: Thank you for your work!
it is possible that some of your legit work has been posted by that person and we deleted it. It's impossible for us to tell. For the language we could read, many of the translation they posted felt like auto-generated noise. If you have created any new translations since your original post it would be nice to post them.

I know it, it's some kind of stalker that keeps doing automated translations and sending PMs to some translators either asking for translations or showing "his work" but never answers, it's starting to get kind of annoying...

Chicho wrote
in my opinion translators should work with a coder.for example for options "opción" works and fit but it should be opciones (plural) wich is a longer word and doesn't fit. There sentences that need to be longer and a coder is needed to make it happen.

That would be the best, I'm a coder myself, but when I started this project my restrictions where that to maximize productivity and the use of the same tools, I would only replace strings (not changing pointers, expanding roms, moving texts, etc...).

This leads to some "unexact" translations (or replacements) but given there are no other translations for most of my ones, for the people that doesn't understand english it gives them the chance to enjoy a little more the games.

I encourage anyone to redo my translations "perfect style", but given the games are like 20-30 years old and nobody did them, at least people can have my translations :)
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!