SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - GG LCD & PRG

Reply to topic
allig8or
GG LCD & PRG
Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 12:55 am
I'd like to program my GG (not cartridges), in real-time, and use it like monitor for my PC, in car for example.
1. How do you connect your PC to GG in vue of programming it?
2. We are in 2002 and no one discovered how we can re-use that LCD? Those Sega engineers were really good.

Victor Kemp
Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 5:46 am
> I'd like to program my GG (not cartridges), in real-time, and use it like monitor for my PC, in car for example.
> 1. How do you connect your PC to GG in vue of programming it?
> 2. We are in 2002 and no one discovered how we can re-use that LCD? Those Sega engineers were really good.

Shocking isn't it. I think part of the reason is that nobody who owns a TV tuner has ever opened it up to see what's inside, must be those durned security screws bamboozling everyone.

Limbs a Flyin'
completly off topic
Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 10:50 am
hey mr. Victor Kemp, did you realise someone is linking to one of your pages for an auction?
(http://trademe.co.nz/structure/auction_detail.asp?id=698338)
which reminds me, i brought something off that guy a while ago - the 'small world' theory at work?

Victor Kemp
Re: completly off topic
Post Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 12:25 am
> hey mr. Victor Kemp, did you realise someone is linking to one of your pages for an auction?
> (http://trademe.co.nz/structure/auction_detail.asp?id=698338)
> which reminds me, i brought something off that guy a while ago - the 'small world' theory at work?

Blimey, maybe I should ask for a cut of the profits :)

Rob Budrick
Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 11:05 pm
> I'd like to program my GG (not cartridges), in real-time, and use it like monitor for my PC, in car for example.
> 1. How do you connect your PC to GG in vue of programming it?
> 2. We are in 2002 and no one discovered how we can re-use that LCD? Those Sega engineers were really good.

I'm not sure I understand this: You want to use the GG as a monitor? The TV tuner card has inputs on it, so you can even play another home console on the GG screen if you want, from what I've heard. If you want to use it as a computer monitor, just buy a scan converter from any computer retailer.

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!