Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Is there a complete list of 8-bit Sega undumped/badly dumped stuff?

Reply to topic
Is there a complete list of 8-bit Sega undumped/badly dumped stuff?
Post Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:52 pm
Hi. A short while ago I created a similar list on Sega Retro covering undumped/incorrectly dumped 16-bit games (http://segaretro.org/Undumped_and_Incorrectly_Dumped_Games) and I also noticed neither the Game Gear Game Genie nor its Pro Action Replay have been dumped. I was wondering — for the completeness of that list and as a page on the SMS Power wiki — is there a comprehensive list of undumped or incorrectly dumped Sega 8-bit games, including Multivision? I know you have some of the Taiwanese stuff on the front page marked WANTED, but is there more? I don't think there has been any 8-bit commercial homebrew as far as I can tell, but I would prefer to include those too. Thanks.
  • Site Admin
Post Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:30 pm
There's no such clear list available but I have a rather clear idea what is missing. We are working on maintaining the association between ROM image and actual physical product so such list much start from the physical product and include all detailed variations.

I will do Japan trip this month and visit 3 collectors to dump their collection so I expect to be done with SC-3000 educational soft and generally all the Japanese stuff.

The biggest holes right now are in the GG US collection. If you know people with GG US collections who are willing to help please get us in contact :)
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!