PolestaR
How long does it take for those Y2Kode entries to be judged? *NT*
Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2001 7:06 am
Yeah no text.
-Jason Starr-

PolestaR
Heliophobe...
Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2001 7:12 am
I should of said it before, but I really like your game you made helio. If you added some sound and maybe another level it could even beat TRANSBOT! :)
-Jason Starr-

• Site Admin
Re: Heliophobe...
Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2001 6:01 pm
> I should of said it before, but I really like your game you made helio. If you added some sound and maybe another level it could even beat TRANSBOT! :)

(..and added about a couple dozen enemies...)
But thanks! Yeah, I should get back to work on that soon. I've done a few bugfixes but haven't really added any content, so it hasn't warranted a release.

I'm not sure what's up with the judging, they never gave a time frame so I guess there's no reason to expect it by any particular time. (vejita did say 'at least a couple weeks', and he said that shortly after the end of the contest.)

They did send out the judging forms to the coders, which seemed to imply that we were supposed to judge our own work. That turned out to be a mistake (thank heavens) but that shows that the forms are out there anyway.

Also, it seemed like the categories were to get rearranged for lack of turnout for some (SNES, Neo Geo, NGP, PS2 (surprise!)) systems... if that means they take the PCE out of the SMS section than I'm in much better shape (hell, so is Zoop).

But I'm not certain of that.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!