SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - SDSC Announcement

Reply to topic
SDSC Announcement
Post Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2001 7:13 pm
All-

It has come to my attention that the author of WLA-DX is considering adding support for the proposed SDSC header into future versions of WLA-DX.

SDSC members are encouraged to commit any revisions to the proposal by Friday, March 9 2001. If no revisions are received by that time, the proposal will be ratified.

Thank you.

--
Eric Quinn
  • Site Admin
Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2001 12:49 am
> It has come to my attention that the author of WLA-DX is considering adding support for the proposed SDSC header into future versions of WLA-DX.

Whoo-hoo!
Ville's fights valiently for GOOD to vanquish EVIL

> SDSC members are encouraged to commit any revisions to the proposal by Friday, March 9 2001. If no revisions are received by that time, the proposal will be ratified.

Here's a revision:
Quit calling it a header, on account of it doesn't go at the beginning.

'Tag' maybe?
  • Site Admin
Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2001 7:48 pm
> > SDSC members are encouraged to commit any revisions to the proposal by Friday, March 9 2001. If no revisions are received by that time, the proposal will be ratified.

> Here's a revision:
> Quit calling it a header, on account of it doesn't go at the beginning.

> 'Tag' maybe?

Well, since for the time being, few homebrew roms are going to exceed 32KB, it's a footer. Then, when you make a 64KB file, it'll be... erm... (tries to think of a non-offensive part of the body half-way betwoon the head and foot, and fails). So, it's a straight jump from 32KB to 128KB, OK?

Maxim (owner of a sadly twisted mind. "Abby Normal?" [Young Frankenstein reference])
Ville Helin
Post Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2001 4:32 pm
> > It has come to my attention that the author of WLA-DX is considering adding support for the proposed SDSC header into future versions of WLA-DX.

> Whoo-hoo!
> Ville's fights valiently for GOOD to vanquish EVIL

Yes, although I'd like to be a bad guy for a change (too much bright forehead RPG's lately). ;)

> > SDSC members are encouraged to commit any revisions to the proposal by Friday, March 9 2001. If no revisions are received by that time, the proposal will be ratified.

> Here's a revision:
> Quit calling it a header, on account of it doesn't go at the beginning.

> 'Tag' maybe?

Uh, March 9 2001, is SDSC already final? If so, I'll add support for it to WLA DX...

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!