Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - A post to make Zoop happy :)

Reply to topic
Nintendont
A post to make Zoop happy :)
Post Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2000 12:45 am
I just got done testing Meka 0.54 on my system with the newly installed Win ME final (build 4.90.3000) and it runs great! I'm running on a P3 550 with a Geforce 32mb and a SBLive! soundcard. I will continue to play...erm...test the games and emulator and report any problems, but from what I see so far it runs absolutely gorgeous. As for my favorite Win32 emulator (Chasms by vecna) it runs pretty well except for a kernel 32 error on shutdown sometimes. Welp, seeya

vecna
Post Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2000 1:49 am
As for my favorite Win32 emulator (Chasms by vecna) it runs pretty well except for a kernel 32 error on shutdown sometimes.

Thanks ^_^ Re the crash-at-shutdown, I believe I figured out what was causing that and have fixed it, but I'm working on some new features to warrant a new release still. Hopefully it won't be too long. Anyhow, at least it only crashes on exit and not during gameplay.

Probably the next version I'll release the source code as well.

- vecna

WinME is v4.90?!
Post Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2000 1:20 am
Suppose Microsoft is ever going to break 5.0?! Well, since this is the last DOS-based Windows (er, that's what they said about Win98 SE...), I guess not.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!