SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - SG1000 ports

Reply to topic
NeoZeed
SG1000 ports
Post Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2000 5:57 am

Yesterday night, i went in a debug session to make running this damn $@#% safari hunting on my sg1000 emu (which only run in Meka).

During this, i've seen that there's the port $DE which can be read and write . So i've add it to my ports handler but it seems to interfere with the players joypad (i've just tried GP world after and the input was no more right). Does anyone know what's the correct use of the port $DE on the sg1000 ? Is there the same scheme on the SMS ?

Tia

NeoZeed

ATani
Post Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2000 4:26 pm
> During this, i've seen that there's the port $DE which can be read and write . So i've add it to my ports handler but it seems to interfere with the players joypad (i've just tried GP world after and the input was no more right). Does anyone know what's the correct use of the port $DE on the sg1000 ? Is there the same scheme on the SMS ?

I have asked the same question here as well. I noticed that port was being checked as well. So i am quite interested in the answer to this. For now i have just ignored any writes/reads to this port. It is possible this is related to the joystick ports, possibly for a light gun?

ATani

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!