Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - FS: SC-3000H + 3 games

Reply to topic
FS: SC-3000H + 3 games
Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:49 am
Hi, I'm new here and it's probably a bit presumptuous of me to try and sell stuff in my first post but anyway, I have a spare SC-3000H for sale.

It's the New Zealand Grandstand model. It's not in perfect condition and has a few scratches and a minor crack, but it still works fine.

Cables and Accessories
Most SC-3000's I've come across for sale on ebay do not include cables, and neither did this one when I bought it. However, I've taken the liberty to supply you with them

Brand new power supply, set to Input: 240V 50Hz, Output: 9VDC 1.25A (tip negative). It's an Australian plug, but I'm including

an UK adaptor. UK buyers won't have any problems with this power supply, but US buyers will have to source your own with the above output. I'm not going to buy you a step-up transformer, they're too expensive to buy from here, you'd have better luck yourself locally.

This cable was hard to find, you should be able to tune the SC-3000H into your rf aerial plug on your tv. If not, it is apparently easy to make your own audio/video cable from the 5-pin-din video output socket (I wouldn't know, I'm hopeless at electronics)

2 x Basic cartridges. I'm including 2, so you can have one spare, or if you're so inclined, you could possibly develop the 2nd into a flash cart. Has anyone actually made a flash cart before for the SC-3000/SG-1000? If so, I'd like to get one or learn how.

Audio cables for connecting to a data cassette player or your PC to load programs and save your own basic programs.

And an all important card catcher

The Games

Choplifter

Flicky

Girl's Garden

So, if anyone's interested in obtaining the above, post away or pm me. I'm going to try and sell it on a few boards and I'll give it about a month for you to make offers. I was hoping for about AU$300/US$240/£120 but I'll take the nearest offer. Since Australia is kind of far away from everywhere else, I'm even going to include standard air mail postage and handling free of charge, and if you can't afford to pay for it all at once, we can arrange a weekly payment plan, I'm pretty flexible.
Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:31 pm
Whereabouts are you exactly located in Australia

I would not mind having a look at this, I will think about it because its still $300 although these are VERY hard to come across in Australia.

Thanks
Scott
  • Site Admin
Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:40 pm
doc_eggfan: Sorry for ruining your sale, but this is really overpriced. SC-3000 are certainly uncommon, but they can usually be found on various auctions site for much less than the asked price. Even half the price would be pricey, but with shipping and the effort you've made on the cables it would be in a tolerable range.
Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:35 pm
Yes Bock,

I have to agree with you, sorry for this but you can pick the consoles up for as little as $30AU-$40AU on e-bay Australia. And after thinking about it this is just too expensive. Its good that you are supplying all the cables but as you mentioned it has got a small crack so I would classify that as damaged, eventhough it still works. If I were to buy it I would be looking to pay you somewhere in the vacinity of 80-100.

Thanks doc_eggfan
Scott
Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:35 pm
That's part of the negotiation process isn't it? Starting high and working backwards. I've cut and paste from advertising it to Sonic the hedgehog fans who don't know any better, seeing as Flicky is an honourary sonic title and Girl's Garden is Yuji Naka's first video game for Sega, but I haven't had any nibbles yet. Realistically, the console is worth about AU$40 as you said, the cables cost me AU$70, the card catcher would be worth AU$30 maybe and the games maybe AU$20 each? So I think AU$200 would be a fair price with postage thrown in. It just depends how much you want the games, I suppose.
In fact, the reason I've got a spare SC-3000H is because I spent $150 on it to get the boxed copy of Ninja Princess that came with it.

And Jacko, I'm in Wollongong, a bit too far from Adelaide I think.
Post Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:46 am
Could you please post a picture of the 'minor' crack that it has??

And I see why your price is what it is.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!