Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Some Megadrive platformer games I picked up - looking for some price quotes! (OT)

Reply to topic
Some Megadrive platformer games I picked up - looking for some price quotes! (OT)
Post Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:05 pm
I picked up a bunch of classics recently in great condition, looking on Ebay, it's a bit difficult to tell what they're worth. I don't really know of any other place to give it a shot, so here's a list:

Animaniacs - Complete, like new.

The Schtroumpfs Autour Du Monde aka The Smurfs Travel the World [French title?] - Complete, like new.

Aero the Acro-Bat 2 - Complete, like new. Australian version [Rating printed on box]

Zero the Kamikaze Squirrel - Complete, like new. Australian version [Rating printed on the box]

Havoc - With Box, no instructions, weird Bone Cross black box which has nothing to do with the Seal character version :P

From Ebay, I can see Zero goes for boatloads [:)], Aero 2 isn't even ON there at all. Havoc is a weird one because there are two cover schemes - This black one and one with the actual character on it, and the Smurfs / Animaniacs I can't see any copies with boxes.

Anyhow, anyone following any of these classic megadrive titles? I don't think there is a GenesisPower website which used to exist, so why not here :)
Post Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:34 pm
Rlan wrote

Aero the Acro-Bat 2 - Complete, like new. Australian version [Rating printed on box]
Zero the Kamikaze Squirrel - Complete, like new. Australian version [Rating printed on the box]

Those two are rarer than the usual but they don't fetch high prices
Post Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:06 am
Rlan wrote

Animaniacs - Complete, like new.

£3-£4

The Schtroumpfs Autour Du Monde - Complete, like new.

£5-£10

Aero the Acro-Bat 2 - Complete, like new. Australian version

£8-£15

Zero the Kamikaze Squirrel - Complete, like new. Australian version

£10-£20

Havoc - With Box, no instructions, weird Bone Cross black box which has nothing to do with the Seal character version

That's the UK cover, and slightly less common than the normal cartoony cover. £5-£8.

Consider all prices a rough guideline based on eBay UK, they can generally be had for less elsewhere. European rather than Australian versions of Aero & Zero would be worth more.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!