SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Zillion?

Reply to topic
Nugundam
Zillion?
Post Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2001 10:02 pm
Anyone out there thinking of ripping this great game? The music IMHO is one of the best and its just got 4 or 5 tracks thats all.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2001 10:43 pm
> Anyone out there thinking of ripping this great game? The music IMHO is one of the best and its just got 4 or 5 tracks thats all.

I was thinking of it but I didn't know how much music there is, when it's played but if you'd want to send me save states where I can easily get all the music in the game played, or even better the untrimmed VGM files I could easily trim it...

(if you do feel lake making untrimmed VGM's please rip more of the tunes than just one loop) =)

fxmas@home.se
Cait Sith 2
Post Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 12:34 am
I sent in a zip of untrimmed tracks.

> > Anyone out there thinking of ripping this great game? The music IMHO is one of the best and its just got 4 or 5 tracks thats all.

> I was thinking of it but I didn't know how much music there is, when it's played but if you'd want to send me save states where I can easily get all the music in the game played, or even better the untrimmed VGM files I could easily trim it...

> (if you do feel lake making untrimmed VGM's please rip more of the tunes than just one loop) =)

> fxmas@home.se

Cait Sith 2
Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 4:04 am
> Anyone out there thinking of ripping this great game? The music IMHO is one of the best and its just got 4 or 5 tracks thats all.

Actually, there is 7 tracks in the game. I have ripped 6 of them, trimmed, looped, and tagged them. I am going through the game one more time, without cheating, to get the last unripped track. The cheat in the game is an invincibility cheat, and the bad news of it, is not being able to pause.

Cait Sith 2
Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 6:27 am
> > Anyone out there thinking of ripping this great game? The music IMHO is one of the best and its just got 4 or 5 tracks thats all.

> Actually, there is 7 tracks in the game. I have ripped 6 of them, trimmed, looped, and tagged them. I am going through the game one more time, without cheating, to get the last unripped track. The cheat in the game is an invincibility cheat, and the bad news of it, is not being able to pause.

I now have the last track needed.

nugundam
Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2001 11:23 pm
> > > Anyone out there thinking of ripping this great game? The music IMHO is one of the best and its just got 4 or 5 tracks thats all.

> > Actually, there is 7 tracks in the game. I have ripped 6 of them, trimmed, looped, and tagged them. I am going through the game one more time, without cheating, to get the last unripped track. The cheat in the game is an invincibility cheat, and the bad news of it, is not being able to pause.

> I now have the last track needed.

Hey great! Thanks very much for that rip. Wow! That was pretty fast. Great job. Cheers!

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!