SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Biographies Posted

Reply to topic
Biographies Posted
Post Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2000 7:24 pm
All -

I've posted the submitted biographies. They can be accessed by clicking "Biographies" on the S8-Dev main page.

I encourage those interested in posting biographies to include hyper-links in their biographies if they so desire.

Please keep the submissions coming. Thanks to everyone who contributed.

Eric Quinn
Mine
Post Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2000 6:34 am
I'm unfnknblvbl, or unfunk for short.
I don't know any programming languages at all, and I guess the only reason that I hang around here is the generally higher intellectual levels than in most forums. That, and I always wanted to write my own SMS games :)
What I can however, is write music. Generally, I write hard rock styled music, but I have been known to pull out the occasional cheesey videogame tune... check out my site for details.

I am actually qualified to write music.... I go to one of Australias' finest Music Schools for a Certificate IV in Music Composition :) When I finish my various courses in Music, I want to get a job writing videogame muzak :)

Influences:
KoRn
Metallica
Nirvana
Sonic the Hedgehog
NiGHTS
Mortal Kombat I
Phantasy Star IV
Mickey Mouse (on SMS)

Anyway, enough rambling
Michael Montague
Short Bio
Post Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2000 1:45 am
I've blabbered a few words at one time or another here, so here's my bio. If anything I've bothered Zoop and Nyef so much they might as well know who's bothering them.

[Begin Bio]
I'm Michael Montague a native Texan who currently resides in Los Angeles, California. I'm 24 and work full times as a developer for console games. (Currently PlayStation2, sorry.)

My main interest here is to learn how to program SMS emulators so that I may someday finish off my own project and release it to the world.

My favorite 8bit console has always been the SMS, mainly for Phantasy Star. Indeed work really slowed on my emu once I got Phantasy Star running correctly. :)

I also hope do a Genesis emulator after this one. (With a coworker already making some great strides on a Saturn emulator.) I'll have to save the Dreamcast for when the NDA expires. :)

The current webpage for NeoSMS, my emulator, is http://neosms.iwarp.com.

Ja ne!

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!