SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - 8th birthday!

Reply to topic
  • Site Admin
8th birthday!
Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:46 am
FR: "Branche moi sur une Sega!" (plug me on a Sega)
(from European's first marketting campaign of the Master System!)

Maxim is releasing a super DDR clone for the Master System.

Sega 8-bit Music Competition 2005 is over, with downloadable entries.

And I. I'm falling asleep now. I left 4 ROM images from elusive cartridges, now available for downloading. Will you find them before I wake up and add proper pages?

(the next day)

Here we are, with proper pages for the new releases.

Car Licence for the Game Gear. A 1995 super rare cartridge, apparently not for retail, but for internal use at Mitsubishi Chemical? Maybe? Maybe not? What's certain is that Sega doesn't have it mentionned in their own listings. This cartridge is basically a set of driving lesson and tests. It also include an awwwesome mini-game called "Brocked Street" where you have to shoot upcoming cars to avoid them coming your way. Weither shooting at cars comply with road rules, I don't know.

Then we have perhaps the first SG-1000 prototype cartridge ever found, Choplifter for the SG-1000, straight from Broderbund who got it straight from Sega. This a nearly-final prototype of the released game which is an great port of the already excellent Choplifter. Rarely a SG-1000 game feels like moving this way.

Japanese version of Space Harrier 3D for the Master System, just redumped and verified after an eternity. Looks the same as the US/European version, it in full 3-D glory with FM musics.

And,

Fire & Ice for the Master System, long-time desired by European fans who may have seen it in some magazines reviews, but which was never released in Europe. Tec Toy got the code, and Tec Toy released it in Brasil. Fire & Ice is a platform game originating from the Amiga. It feels very European-ish with its look, big levels and so-so game design.

Enjoy, and brock the street!
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!