SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Max la menace

Reply to topic
  • Site Admin
Max la menace
Post Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:02 am
Today (well, yesterday, ahem... I'm late...) is the birthday of our fellow friend Maxim. As bad as I am, I never took the time to prepare something cool or world revolutionnary to celebrate, but you can flood him with love e-mails!

And we have three new ROM today!

First is the elusive Pinball Dreams for Game Gear. Pinball Dreams was well known back in the days on Atari/Amiga/PC computers, with demo-ish modules and so. Here is the Game Gear conversion, which is enjoyable although ball movements and physics are somewhat jerky.

More elusiveness, with Earthworm Jim for Master System, ported by Tec Toy and released only in Brasil. This excellent, full featured platformer was a hit on Mega Drive (Genesis) and Super Ni****do, spinned off sequels, a cartoon, and a gazillion of ports. A great and funny game, if you can stand escaping from that silly tire labyrinth. I released the Game Gear version a long time ago as well. Rare enough to be mentionned, this SMS port hasn't suffered a lot from color reduction, compared to some other Tec Toy SMS ports.

A true classic, Japanese version of Shinobi for the Master System. This is a dump from the Japanese cartridge, which data is different than the regular export cartridge. Can you spot differences? Can you beat Mandara?

And before you leave playing some Ignition, Youltar's Golvellius: Valley of Doom website is back after a mysterious disappearance.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!