SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - More Game Gear dumps

Reply to topic
  • Site Admin
More Game Gear dumps
Post Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:55 pm
Still not properly installed here. I'm coming to work on Sunday to get a computer and be able to do my stuff.

I've been sorting and ordering some more stuff. We have two Game Gear dumps today. The first one is the Export version of Putt & Putter for the Game Gear. Previously available on the net was the slighty different Japanese dump. Putt & Putter, also available on the Master System, is a nice minigolf game with varied environments. And I know you like minigolf games.

The second ROM we have here is James Pond II: Codename: Robocod for the Game Gear, based on the fairly popular Electronic Arts secret-agent fish character. In Codename: Robocod, James Pond can stretch and reach high area. This game is fairly long and has interesting levels. I think that the James Pond serie originally started on Amiga, with ports on Sega consoles. The Master System version is very well converted in my opinion, but levels were not made to be played with the smaller Game Gear, resulting in a more difficult experience in this version: you can't see far and many jumps are lucky jumps. Lucky you.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!