Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Birthdays, a game and a petition

Reply to topic
Birthdays, a game and a petition
Post Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2000 12:36 am
So yes, that was my birthday on the 25 November. Thanks to all 7 4 of you who did remember :) Today is Clemty birthday, also. Clemty did some donation to SMS Power a while ago and knowing he talked me about that particular game, I thought I could release it today.

A world exclusive, from SMS Power, one of the most common Game Gear game! GG Shinobi. Don't ask me how or why, but the 'International' version of this game was not dumped before. Myself I had the cartridge since plenty of time, and it's only after pointing out that the current dump was from a Japanese cartridge that I had to go with the super quest of finding to who I did lend it. Finally got it again, dumped less than one hour ago, and it's on SMS Power. Right here.

So what is the game about? Both GG Shinobi games (there is a second one) are a bit different than the usual one(s) you probably know on Master System or arcade. In this one, the game consists in four levels, in which you have to rescue a colored ninja. Each ninja has a different abilities and you'll need to use them to advance in the game. Then there is a fifth level where all are required and you'll get switch abilities, etc. A nice game to play, if you aren't already.

Bengt Lemne has set up a petition to bring us a new Monsterworld/Wonderboy game on the Dreamcast. And I couldn't agree more! Go there and spread the word! http://www.petitiononline.com/wbmwdc/petition.html
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!