Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Wow, an update!

Reply to topic
Wow, an update!
Post Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2000 8:24 pm
As mentionned on a previous update I've been working since the beginning of the month. Problem is that it sometimes get addictive so somewhat it doesn't leave me much time ^_^ Anyway, here are three games to feed your appetite until I can do something really nice:

Joe Montana Football. How many of you waited for it? A third probably. I still don't understand how to play American Football so it's not for me, but I guess some people were wanting to play this one.

Bringing you nice surprises, here is Nekyuu Kousien for the Master System, released in Japan on the 9/9/1988. It is a quite good baseball game with entertaining graphics and musics. One to try out if you like baseball games.

And last but not least, a little technical achievement. Forget Doom, forget Quake, here is Face Ball 2000 for the Game Gear. It's almost if you laught by playing it, but still, it is well done compared to the system specs, and there is even an option to play with the Gear-to-Gear (which is not yet emulated, but who knows, maybe one day).

Have a good day!
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!