SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - In and out

Reply to topic
In and out
Post Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2000 9:22 pm
Happy Valentine's day!
I was stolen all my money and papers today. Everything I have left is a 1$ note and my home key (hurra!), so basically I'm wondering what to do tomorrow.

Five releases to keep a bit on the spot.

Great Ice Hockey for the Master System. A funny hockey game using the Sportpad controller (which is in fact a trackball, but anyway). It is emulated by Meka, just that for some stupid reason the word on the Meka.nam specifying the game uses Sportpad was already (it is INT=SPORTPAD while it should be INP=SPORTPAD), so you'll have to enable it manually in the inputs menu. Better than a hundred characters command line, you would say.

The original version of Golvellius for the Master System, for our dedicated Japanese visitors. Hackers wanting to retranslate it in their free-time are welcome ^_^

Mortal Kombat 3 for the Game Gear, or how to make a crap version of a crap game. Still one to try in a gamer's life.

F-15 Strike Eagle for the Game Gear. The name say it all. If you liked G-Loc, you will love this one - it's quite well done!

And finally, last but not least, James Bond 007 for the Sega Game 1000. Back in the good old days, when games were near impossible to finish.

Enough.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!