Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Back, with new releases

Reply to topic
Back, with new releases
Post Posted: Sat Dec 11, 1999 11:58 pm
"- Vous voulez un verre de whisky?
- Non, juste un doigt.
- Mais vous ne voulez pas un whisky d'abord?

Guess what, as you may have noticed I was more than busy in the past weeks, making updates to this site a bit erratic. Nice games being released today, thought.

The first release is Masters of Combat for the Master System. This is a pretty unknown one-to-one fighting game, featuring four characters with various ability and special powers. Pretty common, but being not a crap Mortal Kombat port, it worths a look if you like fighting games.

The second release is Slam Dunk for the Game Gear. This is one of the weirdest "sports" games I ever played. Based on the well known Japanese anime of the same name, Slam Dunk uses the same game principle as the differents Captain Tsubasa games: it is more a show than an actual sport game, and therefore it is not even describable. You'll have to try it at least once in your life to get an opinion. I'd love to see this game translated, by the way. Anyone interested? ^_^

And finally we're "throwing" two alternates versions of Lemmings for both Master System and Game Gear. I guess these are different countrys releases than the ones already on the internet. Not amazingly interesting, but fans of the game may want to check these versions, trying to find the differences with the others.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!