Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Baaaaaaaack

Reply to topic
Baaaaaaaack
Post Posted: Tue Sep 28, 1999 6:41 pm
Yeah, I'm finally back from my little trip. And I even took the time to answer most of the mails I recieved during the past few days. I still have several hundred of old messages to answer, so don't desesperate if you sent one and I did not answer. I will.

So SMS Power is still up and alive, with not less than four new releases today. Also, the recently released version of Meka, my Sega emulator, is now available for non-registered users. Enjoy!

Aleste for the Master System is the Japanese version of the well known Power Strike. It is a fun and very hard vertical shoot-em-up which all SMS fans should have played at least once.

Back to the Future 2 was recently dumped and I must admit it: it is a very strange. I desperatly tried beating level 1 to take an interesting screenshot but the skateboard level is way to hard. I believe there are some action (maybe even platform) later levels. Someone to confirm on the forum ?

Batter Up! for the Game Gear is an old Baseball game. Needless to say, you will notice by looking at the screenshots that the graphics are very primitive. The game itself is simple and arcade oriented.

Last but not least, we are also releasing the English version of Factory Panic for the Game Gear. It is a fun puzzle game with nice graphic. This ROM was dumped a while ago by Imid of Vertigo but was never released because of various problems, mainly the fact their server went down. Anyway, the ROM is now available here with the agreement of Imid, which is now a member of SMS Power.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!