Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Three new releases

Reply to topic
Three new releases
Post Posted: Sat Sep 11, 1999 11:16 am
I think it was quite in a bad state yesterday night. I slept ten hours and now I'm fresh and ready to do anything ^_^

As we missed a few releases this week, there will be three today. Not mentionning I even took the time to update the first mirror, making them accessible to non-registered users without the delay. Enjoy!

Released in 1989, Alf is a very rare adventure like game based on the stupid serie we all saw on TV at least once. You can trust me, the game compete with the serie in term of interest: graphics are bad, animations are pratically unexistant, and your misson isn't well defined. Anyway I know someone who love this game and finished it as soon as I gave him the ROM. So discards my previous comments, try it and judge by yourself!

Ashura is a game coming from Japan. It is in fact the Japanese version of the games we know as "Secret Command" or "Rambo 2: First Blood", depending on the area they were released. The title screen is of course not the same, and as it is the very first version of the game, I wouldn't be surprised if some gameplay elements are different from Secret Command (Rambo 2 was not yet dumped and I never played it, so I cannot tell).

Last but not least, Machine Gun Joe is the kind of game I love. It is one of the "My Card" never released outside of Japan (although I've seen it on a Game Gear pirate cartridge from Hong Kong), and it is the typical arcade game I consider as fun: fast, and incredibly hard. Be sure to give it a shoot!

145, 146, 147 releases from SMS Power. Stay tuned!

Dump Masters made a sort of comeback on Thursday. They released the Japanese ROM for eight My Card games, one being unreleased in English (Satellite 7) and the other being very cool games, just as most My Card games. We actually already dumped most of these games, but as it seems Dump Masters doesn't respect the little agreement we made about shared releases, you can only get them from their page (and look, I'll add a smile because I don't really care :)
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!