Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - New release: Sitio do Picapau Amarello

Reply to topic
New release: Sitio do Picapau Amarello
Post Posted: Sun Aug 15, 1999 5:19 pm
I was checking the table at the bottom of this page and noticed there was quite a lot of games. Counting the games in double version, we released about 150 ROMs in total. That's quite a bunch.

Today release is Sitio da Picapau Amarello for the Master System. You guessed it, it is a Brazilian game. It is also a one megabyte game, but despite the amount of data it uses, graphics and gameplay are deeply lame. If you ever played Castelo Rà-Tim-Bum, then it's exactly the same kind of game.

Anyway, this will probably be our last Brazilian release, for several reasons, one being that these games are too recent (1997). The other reason is that they are simply too hard to find when you live outside of Brazil. Out of the thousand of Brazilian people who are visiting this site everyday, and after having talked with about thirty of them, it seems that none would be kind enough to buy a game for the purpose of dumping it. Last contribution from Brazil was in January 1998, when Alexandre Kubrusly donated Street Fighter 2, which was the first one megabyte game dumped. And today we are releasing the second one, which I bought from eBay a while ago for an extremely high amount - needless to say, after playing it I promised myself not to buy Tectoy games. anymore.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!