Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Development Section & Submarine Attack

Reply to topic
Development Section & Submarine Attack
Post Posted: Fri Jul 23, 1999 8:49 pm
Since it opened, quite a few people got interested in the development section and starting posting interestings things. Master System development is now back (in a primitive form, but it's only a beginning) with Eric Quinn submitting a little program playing a music. Work has now started on defining a common Master System music format that different programs (including, but not limited to emulators) could use. Last but not least, a source code section has been opened and although it only offers Eric sources to download, hopefully more people will get interested in Master System hacking and develoment and the section will expand.

Today's release is Submarine Attack, a shoot-em-up taking place under the sea. I didn't play it very far so I cannot tell much about it, but I hope you will enjoy it!

King's Quest for sales on eBay! Be sure to post on the forum if you did bid on it, and check the forum before bidding. We actually have a copy of this game but it is in a very poor condition and therefore a perfect dump seems to be impossible right now :(

Also 3-D Glasses with two 3-D games for sales on eBay, if you have much money to spend (current bid is 35$). There is a way to connect them to a PC and therefore supports for them is possible in a emulator. The only problem yet is that emulator authors (including me) didn't found a way to recognize the left and the right frames. Getting the adapter that come with the Glasses would help. Or if an hardware hacker could get his hands on one..
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!