Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Two new releases: Ecco 1 and 2

Reply to topic
Two new releases: Ecco 1 and 2
Post Posted: Sat Jul 10, 1999 3:20 pm
Two new releases today: Ecco the Dolphin for Master System and it's sequel, Ecco Tides of Time for the Game Gear. The first was provided by Dudley and dumped by Andrew Lindsay (it is an old dump, and provided the last for him). Anyone familiar with Sega should have ever played Ecco, the principle of the game itself isn't easily explainable.

Todd has set a mirror of our files here. If you are in need of an old release please get it on his site or another like the ones linked at the top of this page. We are still in need of people who can provides an address where to get all our releases, as our hoster isn't too happy with the traffic generated here.

Someone may join us soon and will provides new Game Gear dumps. We'll tell you more later if it's happening. I also added Luc Miron as an honor member because of the huge donations we recieved from him. Expect tons of Game Gear dumps in the future, thanks to his cartridges. The Game Gear list we mentionned a few weeks ago is now outdated, I'll try to get it updated as soon as possible.

Last but not least, the two versions of Ninja Gaiden released yesterday have a different story. That wasn't really hard to notice. Thanks to everyone who e-mailed me about that, or posted on the forum.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!