SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Naflign, got something for you. ^_^

Reply to topic
Nyef
Naflign, got something for you. ^_^
Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 1999 8:23 pm
I wrote a preliminary script dumper over last night and today. It only dumps some 876 lines, however. I don't know if that's all of the game text or not.

Anyway, the source code is at the link below (if it works, that is). It will dump the script as SJS on stdout. You'll need a C compiler to use it, though.

I haven't decided how to handle re-inserting the script yet, and the script format may have to change, so don't think that this is the final version.

--Nyef

Nyef
Oops. Screwed up the link.
Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 1999 8:25 pm
> Anyway, the source code is at the link below (if it works, that is).

How prophetic. Maybe it will work this time...

--Nyef

Naflign
Oh boy! 0_0
Post Posted: Mon Dec 06, 1999 5:05 am
Eeeeeeeeeeee! Oh wow, this is fantastic!! Though I still havn't tried it. I hadn't bothered reinstalling a C compiler on my comp after the windows reinstaltion of a few days ago ^^ How annoying, as I allways made sure to have on on just in case something like this situation popped up :P Oh well, you've given me a real excuse to set it up again -_^

I'll tell you as soon as I compile it, if it runs well. My pathetic Japanese will finally have a use besides me staring confusidly at the Phantasy Star telnet games, and magical school lunar (saturn :)

Oh, about that. ^^ Still no luck finding it in a store I know to be reliable. A few sighings on pages that look rather disreputable, but I'll keep up the search! :)

PS: Trying to relitive search in a 500mb iso image is icky ^^

> > Anyway, the source code is at the link below (if it works, that is).

> How prophetic. Maybe it will work this time...

> --Nyef

Naflign
Oh right!
Post Posted: Mon Dec 06, 1999 7:09 am
I nearly forgot to ask Rebecca about the MS lunar manga you both have. She's pretty unimpresed with it storywise, so she probably wouldn't be much interested in a translation of it.....but you never know ^^

PS: Have you ever seen the MSL short SD anime? ZP made a real vid. file of it awhile back, I could upload it somewhere if you'd like :)

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!