SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Oh, Nyef! ^_^

Reply to topic
Naflign
Oh, Nyef! ^_^
Post Posted: Sun Nov 07, 1999 3:56 am
Rebecca, the person who's doing the script translation of Lunar, wanted me to express her _extreme_ gratatude for trying to do so much with the rom. She'd write so herself, but she's undeservingly shy about posting on db's ^^

Nyef
Oh, Naflign! ^_^
Post Posted: Mon Nov 08, 1999 2:33 pm
> Rebecca, the person who's doing the script translation of Lunar, wanted me to express her _extreme_ gratatude for trying to do so much with the rom. She'd write so herself, but she's undeservingly shy about posting on db's ^^

So now's not the time to say that I've been working on other stuff all week? (until last night, that is)

Last night, on the other hand, I managed to figure out a substantial portion of the charset encoding. ^_^

I'll see what I can do about digging out my copy of "Understanding Japanese Information Processing" and writing a program to dump parts of the script to a file soon.

Now look what you've done. My emoticons have changed! ^_^

--Nyef

Naflign
Why do I post when I'm half assleap, and will ramble....
Post Posted: Fri Nov 12, 1999 10:45 am

> > Rebecca, the person who's doing the script translation of Lunar, wanted me to express her _extreme_ gratatude for trying to do so much with the rom. She'd write so herself, but she's undeservingly shy about posting on db's ^^

> So now's not the time to say that I've been working on other stuff all week? (until last night, that is)

Lol,considering how many translations Rebecca has her hands in right now, I think she'd be baffled by the idea of working on only one thing ;)

> Last night, on the other hand, I managed to figure out a substantial portion of the charset encoding. ^_^

It's delayed a bit, but here's my
WHOHOOOO!!

> I'll see what I can do about digging out my copy of "Understanding Japanese Information Processing" and writing a program to dump parts of the script to a file soon.

Egads! This is going so quickly!!

> Now look what you've done. My emoticons have changed! ^_^

It's scary how it spreads isn't it! All eventually leads to Auturly (misspelled :), the hyper smiley using forgotten realms unlimted adventure .dsn designer :)

I don't know if you've noticed too, but FINALLY DarcNES has been moved to the multi emulator section at zophars!

Now if only they'd change the description of Dgen's compatibilty to something more positive than "ok" ^_^

Nyef
Because you can't find time to even check message boards otherwise?
Post Posted: Fri Nov 12, 1999 2:46 pm
> > So now's not the time to say that I've been working on other stuff all week? (until last night, that is)

> Lol,considering how many translations Rebecca has her hands in right now, I think she'd be baffled by the idea of working on only one thing ;)

I tried working on only one thing for several months. I got really tired of that one thing. ^_^

> > Last night, on the other hand, I managed to figure out a substantial portion of the charset encoding. ^_^

> It's delayed a bit, but here's my
> WHOHOOOO!!

Thanks. Now if I could figure out the text escape sequences as well I'd be all set.

> > I'll see what I can do about digging out my copy of "Understanding Japanese Information Processing" and writing a program to dump parts of the script to a file soon.

> Egads! This is going so quickly!!

This is quickly? I'd hate to think what would happen if I spent an entire weekend working on nothing else. ^_^

> > Now look what you've done. My emoticons have changed! ^_^

> It's scary how it spreads isn't it! All eventually leads to Auturly (misspelled :), the hyper smiley using forgotten realms unlimted adventure .dsn designer :)

Now _that's_ scary.

> I don't know if you've noticed too, but FINALLY DarcNES has been moved to the multi emulator section at zophars!

I hadn't noticed. I stopped paying much attention to news sites a while ago.

I note that only the DOS version has been moved. The *NIX version is still in the NES emulators section.

And it's still in the NES section for DOS as well (but not in the SMS section). Yet more inconsistency.

> Now if only they'd change the description of Dgen's compatibilty to something more positive than "ok" ^_^

Now why would they do that? That would actually require expending some energy, and god forbid they should have to do _that_. ^_^

--Nyef

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!