Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Greetings

Reply to topic
Eric
Greetings
Post Posted: Tue Jun 29, 1999 5:57 pm
Hello Zoop and everyone.

I'm glad to see a site like this created. I'm very interested in the more technical aspects of the SMS, which certainly includes software development. Hopefully, I'll have a few things to contribute in the future.

You can be sure that I'll be checking this site frequently.

Eric

SMSArch doc
Post Posted: Tue Jun 29, 1999 6:21 pm
I'm not sure if the SMSArch doc I put online in the documentation section is the complete / correct one. Can you verify ? I believe I made change or cutted many of my docs and today I wasn't able to find the "original" one of yours so I put the one I had online.
Eric
Re: SMSArch doc
Post Posted: Wed Jun 30, 1999 2:56 am
> I'm not sure if the SMSArch doc I put online in the documentation section is the complete / correct one. Can you verify ? I believe I made change or cutted many of my docs and today I wasn't able to find the "original" one of yours so I put the one I had online.

Unfortunately, I never finished that document. I believe the one you have posted is the most complete/recent version.

Eric

Re: SMSArch doc
Post Posted: Wed Jun 30, 1999 12:18 pm
> > I'm not sure if the SMSArch doc I put online in the documentation section is the complete / correct one. Can you verify ? I believe I made change or cutted many of my docs and today I wasn't able to find the "original" one of yours so I put the one I had online.
> Unfortunately, I never finished that document. I believe the one you have posted is the most complete/recent version.

It's already pretty good explained. When I was starting and I didn't understood anything about the SMS, I believe this one was the easier to understand ^_^
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!