Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - I made a Phantasystar-mod... (zoop - read)

Reply to topic
Martin Skog
I made a Phantasystar-mod... (zoop - read)
Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 5:39 pm
I made an XM-version (fasttracker2-mod) of the Phantasy Star 1 main theme a while ago. It sounds almost as the original with vibrato and everything. I sent it to Zoop. Zoop, can you please upload it in the "sampled/arranged/whatever"-folder? =) Please? =)

/Martin Skog

Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 2:44 pm
> I made an XM-version (fasttracker2-mod) of the Phantasy Star 1 main theme a while ago. It sounds almost as the original with vibrato and everything. I sent it to Zoop. Zoop, can you please upload it in the "sampled/arranged/whatever"-folder? =) Please? =)

> /Martin Skog

Can you please email it to me?
I'd like to compose a piece based on Sega music, and PS is as good a place to start as any..

Cheerz,
~unfnknblvbl
Shaka
Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 5:33 pm
> > I made an XM-version (fasttracker2-mod) of the Phantasy Star 1 main theme a while ago. It sounds almost as the original with vibrato and everything. I sent it to Zoop. Zoop, can you please upload it in the "sampled/arranged/whatever"-folder? =) Please? =)

> > /Martin Skog

> Can you please email it to me?
> I'd like to compose a piece based on Sega music, and PS is as good a place to start as any..

hey unfunk.. how about a classic remix of the nero's theme on ps.. ?? (The music that plays while Nero (Alis Brother) is dieing...)

that would be cool...
i'll try to find the midi.. i know have it here somewhere.. :)

--Shaka
www.alexkidd.tr.cx

> Cheerz,
> ~unfnknblvbl

Martin Skog
Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 6:56 pm
> Can you please email it to me?
> I'd like to compose a piece based on Sega music, and PS is as good a place to start as any..

Yes, to which email?

/Martin Skog

Post Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 1:04 pm
> > Can you please email it to me?
> > I'd like to compose a piece based on Sega music, and PS is as good a place to start as any..

> Yes, to which email?

> /Martin Skog

unfnknblvbl@chariot.net.au">unfnknblvbl@chariot.net.au will do nicely.. thanks heaps :)
Confession....
Post Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 1:09 pm
> > > I made an XM-version (fasttracker2-mod) of the Phantasy Star 1 main theme a while ago. It sounds almost as the original with vibrato and everything. I sent it to Zoop. Zoop, can you please upload it in the "sampled/arranged/whatever"-folder? =) Please? =)

> > > /Martin Skog

> > Can you please email it to me?
> > I'd like to compose a piece based on Sega music, and PS is as good a place to start as any..

>
> hey unfunk.. how about a classic remix of the nero's theme on ps.. ?? (The music that plays while Nero (Alis Brother) is dieing...)

> that would be cool...
> i'll try to find the midi.. i know have it here somewhere.. :)

> --Shaka
> www.alexkidd.tr.cx

*coughs*
I've never actually been bothered to play Phantasy Star I beyond.. well, beyond that first town that you start in...

I make up for it by believing that Phantasy Star IV is the finest RPG ever =)

~unfnknblvbl
Shaka
Re: actually..
Post Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 12:45 am
the nero's theme plays.. huh.. before the first town..
during the intro..
that one.. :)

hehe

> > > > I made an XM-version (fasttracker2-mod) of the Phantasy Star 1 main theme a while ago. It sounds almost as the original with vibrato and everything. I sent it to Zoop. Zoop, can you please upload it in the "sampled/arranged/whatever"-folder? =) Please? =)

> > > > /Martin Skog

> > > Can you please email it to me?
> > > I'd like to compose a piece based on Sega music, and PS is as good a place to start as any..

> >
> > hey unfunk.. how about a classic remix of the nero's theme on ps.. ?? (The music that plays while Nero (Alis Brother) is dieing...)

> > that would be cool...
> > i'll try to find the midi.. i know have it here somewhere.. :)

> > --Shaka
> > www.alexkidd.tr.cx

> *coughs*
> I've never actually been bothered to play Phantasy Star I beyond.. well, beyond that first town that you start in...

> I make up for it by believing that Phantasy Star IV is the finest RPG ever =)

> ~unfnknblvbl

Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 4:23 pm
Would you mind mailing it to me?? snälla =)

fxmas@home.se
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!