SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Massage & Meka

Reply to topic
Ninja Ryukenden
Massage & Meka
Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 1999 11:22 pm
I just downloaded Reggie Jackson Baseball for Massage but the sound only works through the PC speaker, so then I downloaded the latest version of Meka but everytime I try to play it it gives me the message" Unable to switch to desired video mode (640 x 480) Insufficient video memory. How can I correct this problem? Massage plays ALL of my other games perfectly but I'd realy like help with that and Meka.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 26, 1999 1:54 am
> I just downloaded Reggie Jackson Baseball for Massage but the sound only works through the PC speaker, so then I downloaded the latest version of Meka but everytime I try to play it it gives me the message" Unable to switch to desired video mode (640 x 480) Insufficient video memory. How can I correct this problem? Massage plays ALL of my other games perfectly but I'd realy like help with that and Meka.

Well ninja , if that`s your real name ( joke ! ) , i think we`ll need more info on your pc ( os you use , video card ect . ) . But , right off the bat i`d say you play under windows ( most people do , i wonder why ? ) . Now , you`re video card seem like it doesn`t support a lot of video modes ( even worse , 640 x 480 is a pretty standard one ) so i suspect a bad configuration ( or old drivers ) . Not enough video memory ? how many mega of ram your card got ? i got a 2 meg card and i have more than enough... Play under dos and see if this helps . And , wich vesa version do you have ? As you can see , more info will be helpfull to you... TIP : try editing meka.cfg if you know your pc`s video card and vesa version...
Post Posted: Fri Nov 26, 1999 9:58 am
> I just downloaded Reggie Jackson Baseball for Massage but the sound only works through the PC speaker, so then I downloaded the latest version of Meka but everytime I try to play it it gives me the message" Unable to switch to desired video mode (640 x 480) Insufficient video memory. How can I correct this problem? Massage plays ALL of my other games perfectly but I'd realy like help with that and Meka.

Weird, I hadn't even imagined one could had such an error using Meka ;)
Anyway.. what you can try doing is to edit the configuration file (MEKA.CFG) and reduce the resolution used by the graphical user interface. You may not be able to use it fully with a lower resolution, thought.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!