Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Ghost House is impossible to finish? Naw...

Reply to topic
Sardius
Ghost House is impossible to finish? Naw...
Post Posted: Mon Nov 22, 1999 12:22 am
I finished it about a year ago, and it took a lot of practice (those vampires get FAST in the later levels). There's only 6 levels, but the last 3 houses have the same layout as the first three, so I can see why you'd think that it's one of those "endless loop" games. Just thought I'd clear that up. Now I'm going to have to check out that Brazilian version...

Post Posted: Mon Nov 22, 1999 1:08 am
> I finished it about a year ago, and it took a lot of practice (those vampires get FAST in the later levels). There's only 6 levels, but the last 3 houses have the same layout as the first three, so I can see why you'd think that it's one of those "endless loop" games. Just thought I'd clear that up. Now I'm going to have to check out that Brazilian version...

Well , after finishing the 3rd level , the first one came up and this is what i said to my self : endless loop and i died soon after that... Anyway , what`s the ending like ?
Its not that hard, its just matter of time *nt*
Post Posted: Mon Nov 22, 1999 1:22 am
> I finished it about a year ago, and it took a lot of practice (those vampires get FAST in the later levels). There's only 6 levels, but the last 3 houses have the same layout as the first three, so I can see why you'd think that it's one of those "endless loop" games. Just thought I'd clear that up. Now I'm going to have to check out that Brazilian version...
Sardius
Post Posted: Mon Nov 22, 1999 1:36 am
>... Anyway , what`s the ending like ?

There is no real ending, actually. After the sixth level, the game shows the reward screen with all six jewels and displays the message "Congratulations! Last Special Bonus 500,000. Now you can not live without this game! Thank you! Game Over." (I wrote the message on a piece of paper after I finished the game, for some strange reason. I must be insane or something.)

Oddly, though, the 500,000 bonus is never added to your final score...

Post Posted: Mon Nov 22, 1999 6:26 am

Thanks for telling me :)
Now I'm gonna try to beat it again.. I have to!
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!