SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Let's see some 3D games!

Reply to topic
Reiver
Let's see some 3D games!
Post Posted: Wed Sep 22, 1999 4:23 am
I think only four have been dumped (or at least four have been widespread about the net)...I'd love to see Missile Defense 3D, Maze Hunter 3D and Outrun 3D sometime! Hehe all I do in MEKA is set the parallel resolution to 1280x1024 and make my eyes merge the two images together =) Space Harrier 3D looks NIIIICE.
So Zoop, it'd be a nice change of pace if you threw a 3D game in every once in a while.
Just a suggestion, thanks!

Post Posted: Wed Sep 22, 1999 4:34 am
> I think only four have been dumped (or at least four have been widespread about the net)...I'd love to see Missile Defense 3D, Maze Hunter 3D and Outrun 3D sometime! Hehe all I do in MEKA is set the parallel resolution to 1280x1024 and make my eyes merge the two images together =) Space Harrier 3D looks NIIIICE.
> So Zoop, it'd be a nice change of pace if you threw a 3D game in every once in a while.
> Just a suggestion, thanks!

Great idea . outrun3d was (and still is ! ) good and about mazehunter 3d , i think it would be nice if zoop would put the 2d vesion maze walker ( by the way , anyone know where this game is from...(what country)). that way , and since the games a more likely to be identical , we could have both versions of this great game ( out of memory , at least) to play . because you see , i can`t play 3d games crosseyed . i have a small problem with my eyes ( probably to much videogames , eh ) .
Reiver
hmm that brings up another idea...
Post Posted: Wed Sep 22, 1999 4:38 am
Why not add a little hack in MEKA for playing 3D games in 2D like BrSMS did...make it skip every other frame =) That way, people who can't do the crosseye trick won't go blind.

> > I think only four have been dumped (or at least four have been widespread about the net)...I'd love to see Missile Defense 3D, Maze Hunter 3D and Outrun 3D sometime! Hehe all I do in MEKA is set the parallel resolution to 1280x1024 and make my eyes merge the two images together =) Space Harrier 3D looks NIIIICE.
> > So Zoop, it'd be a nice change of pace if you threw a 3D game in every once in a while.
> > Just a suggestion, thanks!

> Great idea . outrun3d was (and still is ! ) good and about mazehunter 3d , i think it would be nice if zoop would put the 2d vesion maze walker ( by the way , anyone know where this game is from...(what country)). that way , and since the games a more likely to be identical , we could have both versions of this great game ( out of memory , at least) to play . because you see , i can`t play 3d games crosseyed . i have a small problem with my eyes ( probably to much videogames , eh ) .

If you are rich..
Post Posted: Wed Sep 22, 1999 10:31 am
If you are rich, click here :-)

> I think only four have been dumped (or at least four have been widespread about the net)...I'd love to see Missile Defense 3D, Maze Hunter 3D and Outrun 3D sometime! Hehe all I do in MEKA is set the parallel resolution to 1280x1024 and make my eyes merge the two images together =) Space Harrier 3D looks NIIIICE.
> So Zoop, it'd be a nice change of pace if you threw a 3D game in every once in a while.
> Just a suggestion, thanks!
Re: hmm that brings up another idea...
Post Posted: Wed Sep 22, 1999 10:31 am
> Why not add a little hack in MEKA for playing 3D games in 2D like BrSMS did...make it skip every other frame =) That way, people who can't do the crosseye trick won't go blind.

Hehehe :)
Yes, it is planned..
Spinner 8
arg
Post Posted: Wed Sep 22, 1999 1:09 pm
> If you are rich, click here :-)

well no one can say I didn't TRY bidding :) well they could but they'd be wrong.

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!