Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Hey Hamster Croustillant...

Reply to topic
fAB
Hey Hamster Croustillant...
Post Posted: Mon Sep 20, 1999 1:51 am
I just read everything that "a friend" guy said and all the other posts from other ppl flaming him and I wonder: Why doesn't this guy get a life??

I visited that "SMS Powah" thingy he did and just figured out that those 2 ROMs (Hang On 2 and Super Monaco GP) are still alone there!

Besides that, I'd like to say, Hamster, that your English is very well written, although it has some spelling errors, but that's not important because you do know how to write well, I mean, you can write everything you have in mind and the result is a good text. Congratulations!

To finish, I'd like to say:

"A FRIEND", YOU SUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

Ahhh. Feel a lot better.
Flames are welcome.

Bye!

fAB

Post Posted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 1:24 am
> I just read everything that "a friend" guy said and all the other posts from other ppl flaming him and I wonder: Why doesn't this guy get a life??

> I visited that "SMS Powah" thingy he did and just figured out that those 2 ROMs (Hang On 2 and Super Monaco GP) are still alone there!

> Besides that, I'd like to say, Hamster, that your English is very well written, although it has some spelling errors, but that's not important because you do know how to write well, I mean, you can write everything you have in mind and the result is a good text. Congratulations!

> To finish, I'd like to say:

> "A FRIEND", YOU SUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

>
> Ahhh. Feel a lot better.
> Flames are welcome.

> Bye!

> fAB

Thank you very much. it`s allways pleasant to get nice comments like this. first off , i`d like to say that i leaned english alone. i come from quebec , canada (you know , the only spot in canada where we still speak french (and home of "poutine")).so comming from a french enviroment , no one would/couldent help me , so i took it upon myself to learn it just so i could understand the videogames i was playing (motivation it sometimes a strange thing...) . so , my english is far from perfect but , as long as i am understood...and i`ve reached a point where i can`t learn more by myself , so you will see in future posts that my english will get more and more polished so , stay tuned !. and about that " a friend " guy , it`s a good thing he stoped bugging us (and ihs sms powah thing...hahahahaha! you notised too he stoped his mascarade...). don`t wory about flames . if anyone flames your message ( even "a friend" ) , i hope for ther sake that they will be able to suport ther flames...you know , a logic explanation (i don`t aks for much) . but since in flaming this message they will only prove ther stupidity , if we let them post ther garbage alone they will drown in ther own stupidity...(it will ba called "quicksand post") . but if someone has something articulate to say please , be my guest... p.s. if you would like to know what "poutine" is , feel free to ask...
fAB
Post Posted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 3:31 pm

> p.s. if you would like to know what "poutine" is , feel free to ask...

Ok, what is it? Please tell me!

fAB

Post Posted: Wed Sep 22, 1999 2:10 am

> > p.s. if you would like to know what "poutine" is , feel free to ask...
> Ok, what is it? Please tell me!
> fAB

Well , poutine is a fast food meal that is realy popular here . in fact , a lot of pepeole say that it comes from these parts...(right or wrong , i don`t care as long as it`s good) it`s simple : take french fries , put them in a bowl . then take cheese , prefferably white chedar , but you can put anything that you like... and put them on top of the fries . then take brown gravy (really hot !!!) and put it on top of all ... it`s that simple. it doesent look like much , but it`s REALY good , trust me on this... p.s. i know it`s only fat and grease but...damn it`s good!!! try it and tell me what you think . oh , and what about you ? dou you have any good resepies (easy to do...) in brasil ? please tell me one. thanks
fAß
Some tipical Brazilian recipes inside -- enjoy ;-)
Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 1999 9:38 pm
Prepare them and tell me what you think!

1) Moqueca de Peixe

2 pound fillet of sole, snapper or any white fish cut into 2-inch squares
1 medium onion, chopped
1 or 2 fresh hot chili peppers, seeded and chopped
2 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves
salt
3 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
1/4 cup dendê* or olive oil
Put the fish into a large bowl. In a blender or food processor combine the onion, chili pepper, tomatoes, garlic, coriander, salt to taste and lime or lemon juice.

Reduce to a puree and add to the fish, mixing lightly. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Transfer fish mixture to a saucepan and add 6 tablespoons of water and half the oil. Cover and simmer for about 5 minutes until the fish is nearly done.

Pour in the remaining oil and heat for 1 minute longer.

Serve with rice.

* Dendê oil is a type of palm oil, solid, heavy and fluorescent orange.

2) Caipirinha
(Traditional Brazilian drink prepared with cachaça)
(If you can't find cachaça, use vodka)

1 lemon
2 ounces of cachaça
Sugar to taste
Ice cubes

Wash the lemon and roll it on the board to loosen the juices. Cut the lemon into pieces and place them in a glass. Sprinkle with the sugar and crush the pieces (pulp side up) with a pestle. Add the cachaça and stir to mix. Add the ice and stir again. It is delicious and potent!

3) Cocada with Condensed Milk
(Cocada = coconut dessert)

1 can sweetened condensed milk

2 equal measures of sugar (use the empty can to measure the sugar)

1 lb freshly grated coconut (or frozen grated coconut, which you can find in Latino markets; it tastes very much like fresh coconut)

1 can evaporated milk

Mix all ingredients together. Cook in low heat stirring constantly until you can see the bottom of the pan. Cook for another 2 minutes or so. Pour onto a greased marble pizza stone. Let cool and cut into two-inch squares (yields about 20 cocadas).

Lw hamster croustillant
Hummm , sounds good...
Post Posted: Fri Sep 24, 1999 1:12 am
can`t wait to try them ( espetialy the fish , i love fish ! how did you know ? ) . now , i know it isent emulation oriented but i think it is a great idea to exchange ideas like this , i mean exchanging recepies ! . like everyone i love to eat ( i mean eat well not stuff myself with those "poutine" i told you about ( it`s popular here , but remember :it`s fastfood ) because we have some great recepies , like "tourtiere" i`l get the ingredients later , there are a lot of them..) . now , other pepeole reading ? wich parts of the globe ? have any easy recepies that are form your parts (searching for the exact words , how can i say a recepie that your pepeole invented/that comes from your region , you know...) . i find this idea interesting because i love to try other things / discover different flavors ! . in closing , like i said earlier , i know it isent emulation related but it is a great way to understand other cultures , just by tasting ther meals...( yeah , like the first time i tried "real vietnamese cuisine , whoah!!!! i love this...).

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!