Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - The "one of my series" part 2

Reply to topic
The "one of my series" part 2
Post Posted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 12:45 am
Anyone here played f16 fighitng falcon ? if so , did you liked it ? if not , you`re normal but if you did , i feel for you man (joke!) . seriously , if anyone have any good comments about this game please send them in and tell us why you like it . in my opinion , they tried to make a game that was even to tough to make on yesterday`s pc`s so imagine on a classic console ( and on a card ! 32k i think...). this game should be in a musium for the sole fact of being a project that was destined to fail , but was handled by professional programers hwo cared of ther project... (and for that the game deserve the utmost respect). p.s. when the game is released , don`t say " MAN THE GAME SUCKS! " because if any of you remember the old flight simulators...(those on the comodore64 was bettet , i think)...
Post Posted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 7:45 am
> Anyone here played f16 fighitng falcon ? if so , did you liked it ? if not , you`re normal but if you did , i feel for you man (joke!) . seriously , if anyone have any good comments about this game please send them in and tell us why you like it . in my opinion , they tried to make a game that was even to tough to make on yesterday`s pc`s so imagine on a classic console ( and on a card ! 32k i think...). this game should be in a musium for the sole fact of being a project that was destined to fail , but was handled by professional programers hwo cared of ther project... (and for that the game deserve the utmost respect). p.s. when the game is released , don`t say " MAN THE GAME SUCKS! " because if any of you remember the old flight simulators...(those on the comodore64 was bettet , i think)...

F16 Fighter / Fighting Falcon was in fact supposed to be a SG-1000/SC-3000 game, but it finally ended as an early Mark 3 game in Japan. Same as with Rozetta No Shoziou (the detective game).
The game use the SMS video mode for the title screen, and then switch to the SG-1000/SC-3000 video mode.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!