Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - North american games...

Reply to topic
North american games...
Post Posted: Wed Sep 15, 1999 3:02 am
after thinking about the games i used to have while i was young and checking in the meka.nam file , i saw a couple of games that i want to tell you about . first , two games that zoop already dumped : the first one is rambo :first blood part II . was okay (from what i remember...) and the second one (one of my friend had it and i was gealous!) is outrun 3d (it was incredible (back then)).since they are dumped , it`s only a matter of time... and two games that arent dumped (wonder if you got them zoop , if not tell us) are montezuma`s revenge (one of my favorites ! ) and a game that i dident have (and dident wanted ?!?) is f16 fighting falcon (note to zoop : since it is dumped , i look forward to the day when you upload it and read the comments of the players here!!!). i rented it once , and afted about 5 minutes or so , remouved the hellish card...( it is that bad , beleve me). in closing , if i ever see montezuma`s revenge , i`l rush it back to zoop to get it dumped so you can all see what great game (for the time , at least ) it is...thank you for your time.
Post Posted: Wed Sep 15, 1999 10:06 am
Rambo 2 First Blood was not dumped.
Montezuma's Revenge was dumped (recently).
Stay tuned :)

> after thinking about the games i used to have while i was young and checking in the meka.nam file , i saw a couple of games that i want to tell you about . first , two games that zoop already dumped : the first one is rambo :first blood part II . was okay (from what i remember...) and the second one (one of my friend had it and i was gealous!) is outrun 3d (it was incredible (back then)).since they are dumped , it`s only a matter of time... and two games that arent dumped (wonder if you got them zoop , if not tell us) are montezuma`s revenge (one of my favorites ! ) and a game that i dident have (and dident wanted ?!?) is f16 fighting falcon (note to zoop : since it is dumped , i look forward to the day when you upload it and read the comments of the players here!!!). i rented it once , and afted about 5 minutes or so , remouved the hellish card...( it is that bad , beleve me). in closing , if i ever see montezuma`s revenge , i`l rush it back to zoop to get it dumped so you can all see what great game (for the time , at least ) it is...thank you for your time.
Sorry, but...
Post Posted: Wed Sep 15, 1999 3:39 pm
I know that this is *way* off topic, but I've been wondering:
What does your name translate to?
Every time I see it I think:
"Well, there's that crusty hamster again"
Is that right?
Sorry, I just had to ask.
~unfnknblvbl
(un-funking-believeable, pronounced "un-fn-kn-blv-bl")
Re: Sorry, but...
Post Posted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 12:11 am
> I know that this is *way* off topic, but I've been wondering:
> What does your name translate to?
> Every time I see it I think:
> "Well, there's that crusty hamster again"
> Is that right?
> Sorry, I just had to ask.
> ~unfnknblvbl
> (un-funking-believeable, pronounced "un-fn-kn-blv-bl")

Youre absolutely right . it is the crusty hamster...(as for my choosing this nick , welll ? (sounded kind of wierd to me so...) hwo knows ? ).
Post Posted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 12:15 am
> Rambo 2 First Blood was not dumped.
> Montezuma's Revenge was dumped (recently).
> Stay tuned :)

Montezuma`s revenge is dumped ! YES !!!! you`l see that it`s a great game guys (those how knows the game , do you have any comments ???).
Woohoo! I got it!... Goddamn, that's a funny nick! *nt*
Post Posted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 3:33 am

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!