SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - California Games 2

Reply to topic
Jonas
California Games 2
Post Posted: Tue Sep 14, 1999 6:43 pm
what's that talk about a flickering title screen?
I ran both the european and brazilian game in Meka and they look exactly the same. no flicker.
anyway, california games 1 were much better. (maybe because of nostalgia reasons.. =)

Post Posted: Wed Sep 15, 1999 12:29 am
> what's that talk about a flickering title screen?
> I ran both the european and brazilian game in Meka and they look exactly the same. no flicker.
> anyway, california games 1 were much better. (maybe because of nostalgia reasons.. =)

well , i aint no expert but it`s probaly because of the frame skiping... (if your pc skips "the" frame that is having problems) .push "f" to see the frames you get with meka. if you get 60 , then you should see the filckering , but if you don`t than you probably wont see it.
Limbs a Flyin'
Post Posted: Wed Sep 15, 1999 3:10 am

> what's that talk about a flickering title screen?
> I ran both the european and brazilian game in Meka and they look exactly the same. no flicker.

havent tried it yet, but the european version should be run on 50hz pal tv's ;) (or what ever the French use)

> anyway, california games 1 were much better. (maybe because of nostalgia reasons.. =)

no, the first one was better. i remember playing them both and the sequal is trying to cash in on the name, probably

U.S.=ntsc / europe=pal / japan=secam (i think...) *nt*
Post Posted: Wed Sep 15, 1999 3:55 am
>
> > what's that talk about a flickering title screen?
> > I ran both the european and brazilian game in Meka and they look exactly the same. no flicker.

> havent tried it yet, but the european version should be run on 50hz pal tv's ;) (or what ever the French use)

> > anyway, california games 1 were much better. (maybe because of nostalgia reasons.. =)

> no, the first one was better. i remember playing them both and the sequal is trying to cash in on the name, probably
US & Japan=NTSC / Europe & Australia=PAL / France=SECAM *nt*
Post Posted: Wed Sep 15, 1999 9:53 am

Jonas
Post Posted: Wed Sep 15, 1999 6:45 pm
> > what's that talk about a flickering title screen?
> > I ran both the european and brazilian game in Meka and they look exactly the same. no flicker.
> > anyway, california games 1 were much better. (maybe because of nostalgia reasons.. =)

> well , i aint no expert but it`s probaly because of the frame skiping... (if your pc skips "the" frame that is having problems) .push "f" to see the frames you get with meka. if you get 60 , then you should see the filckering , but if you don`t than you probably wont see it.

of course I have 60 FPS. and no flickering...

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!