Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - The best sms game...

Reply to topic
The best sms game...
Post Posted: Tue Sep 14, 1999 2:44 am
For me , the best sms game is space hulk :vengence of the blood angels ( OUPS! it`s a playstation/pc game...)
no seriously my best sms game is kenseiden. i mean was...that is until vampire/master of darkness recently came by...
you probably guessed my favorite genre , platform/advendure/action ( a couple of rpg`s , mainly ps and y`s ).
now i don`t know what sms game to like most. both are well designed , high quality games . they both deserve the
1st place but since kenseiden is for me a classic , i`l go for kenseiden as first one (for this fact alone...).
wich reminds me , the 150th rom is coming... wonder what it is ? it probably is something great , im shure.
i was shure it was king`s quest but it`s allready out so i don`t know what to think anymore.anyone has any idea ?
is there still a great sms game left ? (not in the american carts anyway) .perhaps in the japanese/european
or bresilian carts ? anyone ?
Dunno, but my favorite Genesis game is Redzone...*nt*
Post Posted: Tue Sep 14, 1999 9:11 am

Reiver
Post Posted: Tue Sep 14, 1999 10:12 am
Ack, IMHO, Vampire is terrible =S
I think the two best SMS games out there (yes, it's a tie) are Wonderboy 3 and Castle Of Illusion...there's something very addicting about those two games.
Ys is also quite fun, but I prefer the Duo version =)

> For me , the best sms game is space hulk :vengence of the blood angels ( OUPS! it`s a playstation/pc game...)
> no seriously my best sms game is kenseiden. i mean was...that is until vampire/master of darkness recently came by...
> you probably guessed my favorite genre , platform/advendure/action ( a couple of rpg`s , mainly ps and y`s ).
> now i don`t know what sms game to like most. both are well designed , high quality games . they both deserve the
> 1st place but since kenseiden is for me a classic , i`l go for kenseiden as first one (for this fact alone...).
> wich reminds me , the 150th rom is coming... wonder what it is ? it probably is something great , im shure.
> i was shure it was king`s quest but it`s allready out so i don`t know what to think anymore.anyone has any idea ?
> is there still a great sms game left ? (not in the american carts anyway) .perhaps in the japanese/european
> or bresilian carts ? anyone ?

150th release
Post Posted: Tue Sep 14, 1999 10:17 am
I didn't choose the 150th game to be released. I thought about "The Smurfs", as it is amazingly rare in cartridge form. Any other suggestions?

PS to Le Hamster Croustillant: tes messages ont une allure bizarre. Evite de retourner à la ligne, le HTML le fait tout seul quand c'est necessaire!
PolarBoy
Re: 150th release
Post Posted: Tue Sep 14, 1999 5:11 pm
What about a unseen sonic game. I can't remember the names but there was a couple mentioned a few months ago for the master system that no one has really seen.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 15, 1999 12:04 am
Well , see how two pepeole can be different. i LOVE vampire ! (and i hate castle of ilusion...) youre right about wb3 , it`s a great game!. and as of the turbo`s y`s , the game has posibly the best music (cd or cartrige) out there. if the 150th rom was the smurfs , then it would have been ok . today the show sucks , but when i was young , it was pretty good... (of course , this IS my opinion (i`m shure there are smurfs lovers out there!)).
Post Posted: Wed Sep 15, 1999 12:38 am
I suggest the Japanese version of Miracle Warriors (Haja no Fuuin)! Just kidding, I suppose I´m the only one interested in it! :)

P-Strife
Post Posted: Wed Sep 15, 1999 5:15 am
My vote for No. 150 is GG Pro Striker '94 since it's a GG rom and a soccer game. What better way to clebrate 150 then with a game that is played around the world :)

Well, it was California Games 2 *nt*
Post Posted: Wed Sep 15, 1999 10:04 am
> I didn't choose the 150th game to be released. I thought about "The Smurfs", as it is amazingly rare in cartridge form. Any other suggestions?

> PS to Le Hamster Croustillant: tes messages ont une allure bizarre. Evite de retourner à la ligne, le HTML le fait tout seul quand c'est necessaire!
Screw yaz all! The best SMS game is Alex Kidd in Miracle World ;)
Post Posted: Wed Sep 15, 1999 3:35 pm
Land of Illusion is better than Castle of Illusion, though...
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!