Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - How do you beat the last boss in Kenseiden??

Reply to topic
adam
How do you beat the last boss in Kenseiden??
Post Posted: Wed Aug 25, 1999 2:38 am
I cannot even damage this guy, so there must be something I'm missing. I've been through all 16 levels in the game and beaten all the bosses to get all the different techniques. If any of you have beaten this game, please email me.

Adam
adamant@bigfoot.com

Kenseiden! my favorite sms game of all time *text*
Post Posted: Wed Aug 25, 1999 3:37 am
> I cannot even damage this guy, so there must be something I'm missing. I've been through all 16 levels in the game and beaten all the bosses to get all the different techniques. If any of you have beaten this game, please email me.

> Adam
> adamant@bigfoot.com

ahhhhh! kenseiden , this brings back memories. i havent played it since quite some time (i have to replay it , thanks to meka (plug! plug!)). but , if i rember correctly , you have to get near him and do some jumping slash (you know , that woosh thing with the sowrd) to his face. you will get hit , but with the ( i think 4 life extentions) extra life and ``food`` you will do fine. that is at least , what i remember...
p.s. i really got to play it , it is THE best!!!
Razorblade Monkey
Re: I hope this helps *text*
Post Posted: Sun Aug 29, 1999 11:58 pm
Like the previous followup, I haven't played this through for quite some time. But the idea is pretty much he said (to do the jumping slashes to his head). His face starts off as the face you see initially, but after you strike him 5 times, his face turns into a skull. Another 5 times and his face turns into a demon. Now you can start damaging him!!! NOTE: Although it makes that CHING! noise when you hit him for the first 2 faces, you are actually making progress.

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!