SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - F#$k all this Nonsense..

Reply to topic
Deathawk
F#$k all this Nonsense..
Post Posted: Sun Aug 01, 1999 7:12 pm
I'd like to say. I'm an American.. A PROUD American...

So what if someone said something WE didn't like about OUR country.. Ummmm.. It is only words.. And if you don't think what the person is saying is true. Then you have no reason to worry, or get upset..

I could care less what ANYONE says about the USA.. Or any other country for that matter.. Zoop is great guy. Has always had a speedy responce to any wmail I've ever sent.. I'm sorry his Mother or Grandmother, can't remember which.. Died.. It wasn't MY FAULT.. It wasn't Your Fault.. It WAS the GOV.'s Fault.. All forms of Government.. It was the Gov. of many nations that are deciding the wars etc on each other.. Not YOU and I..
We put our trust in this thing called a government.. We put I trust in a LIE.. Yes. I'm proud tobe an American.. I'm just NOT PROUD of our current Government actions..

Let's keep everything in perspective..
1.. Zoop Lost Family member
2.. He Feels Angry and Depressed
3.. He vents his anger
4.. He say, or writes stuff, that at the time he FEELS, but doesn't mean..
5.. WE SHOULD UNDERSTAND
6.. On with the Emulation Scene..

Just think.. If you got pissed, or Hurt. Wouldn't you more than likely say something you normally wouldn't.. And if someone retaliates against what you said. You will defend your actions. BUT.. If noone does. You realize you might have been a little harsh and, if your a good person, you would apoligize..

I don't expect an apoligy from anyone to anyone at this moment in time.. Let's just drop the entire WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU crap. And get back to the matter at hand. DUMPING and PLAYING our Favorite Sega Master System Games..

On that note. Anyone know where to get Monoploy for SMS?? =)

/ater,
Deathawk

Granchester
Re: I´m with you. ZOOP DESERVES OUR TOTAL RESPECT AND ADMIRATION AND WE HAVE NO RIGHT OR MORAL POSITION OR ANYTHING TO INSULT
Post Posted: Sun Aug 01, 1999 8:40 pm
> I'd like to say. I'm an American.. A PROUD American...

> So what if someone said something WE didn't like about OUR country.. Ummmm.. It is only words.. And if you don't think what the person is saying is true. Then you have no reason to worry, or get upset..

> I could care less what ANYONE says about the USA.. Or any other country for that matter.. Zoop is great guy. Has always had a speedy responce to any wmail I've ever sent.. I'm sorry his Mother or Grandmother, can't remember which.. Died.. It wasn't MY FAULT.. It wasn't Your Fault.. It WAS the GOV.'s Fault.. All forms of Government.. It was the Gov. of many nations that are deciding the wars etc on each other.. Not YOU and I..
> We put our trust in this thing called a government.. We put I trust in a LIE.. Yes. I'm proud tobe an American.. I'm just NOT PROUD of our current Government actions..

> Let's keep everything in perspective..
> 1.. Zoop Lost Family member
> 2.. He Feels Angry and Depressed
> 3.. He vents his anger
> 4.. He say, or writes stuff, that at the time he FEELS, but doesn't mean..
> 5.. WE SHOULD UNDERSTAND
> 6.. On with the Emulation Scene..

> Just think.. If you got pissed, or Hurt. Wouldn't you more than likely say something you normally wouldn't.. And if someone retaliates against what you said. You will defend your actions. BUT.. If noone does. You realize you might have been a little harsh and, if your a good person, you would apoligize..

> I don't expect an apoligy from anyone to anyone at this moment in time.. Let's just drop the entire WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU crap. And get back to the matter at hand. DUMPING and PLAYING our Favorite Sega Master System Games..

> On that note. Anyone know where to get Monoploy for SMS?? =)

> /ater,
> Deathawk

Bengt Lemne
Post Posted: Sun Aug 01, 1999 10:42 pm

Why does everyone think Zoop didn't mean what he wrote?

Of course, he meant it and he is right. Out of anger and frustration comes the most clearvoyant and sober observations.

Anyway, Americans in general need to check, more than one angle. It is easy to watch CNN, NBC etc. and forget about other sources of information.

2SCS
brown nosers!
Post Posted: Mon Aug 02, 1999 12:45 am
> > I'd like to say. I'm an American.. A PROUD American...

> > So what if someone said something WE didn't like about OUR country.. Ummmm.. It is only words.. And if you don't think what the person is saying is true. Then you have no reason to worry, or get upset..

> > I could care less what ANYONE says about the USA.. Or any other country for that matter.. Zoop is great guy. Has always had a speedy responce to any wmail I've ever sent.. I'm sorry his Mother or Grandmother, can't remember which.. Died.. It wasn't MY FAULT.. It wasn't Your Fault.. It WAS the GOV.'s Fault.. All forms of Government.. It was the Gov. of many nations that are deciding the wars etc on each other.. Not YOU and I..
> > We put our trust in this thing called a government.. We put I trust in a LIE.. Yes. I'm proud tobe an American.. I'm just NOT PROUD of our current Government actions..

> > Let's keep everything in perspective..
> > 1.. Zoop Lost Family member
> > 2.. He Feels Angry and Depressed
> > 3.. He vents his anger
> > 4.. He say, or writes stuff, that at the time he FEELS, but doesn't mean..
> > 5.. WE SHOULD UNDERSTAND
> > 6.. On with the Emulation Scene..

> > Just think.. If you got pissed, or Hurt. Wouldn't you more than likely say something you normally wouldn't.. And if someone retaliates against what you said. You will defend your actions. BUT.. If noone does. You realize you might have been a little harsh and, if your a good person, you would apoligize..

> > I don't expect an apoligy from anyone to anyone at this moment in time.. Let's just drop the entire WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU crap. And get back to the matter at hand. DUMPING and PLAYING our Favorite Sega Master System Games..

> > On that note. Anyone know where to get Monoploy for SMS?? =)

> > /ater,
> > Deathawk

Deathawk
Post Posted: Mon Aug 02, 1999 8:15 am
Like I said. He probally meant it at the time...
I watch the news. I watch te news on the International Channel as well. I see how different countrys portray the same news..
You would be surprised at HOW different the news is on the same subject from country to country..
Like I said I'm not a fan of the US government at this time.. I am proud to be an American, and I love the freedom that is allowed to us. Even tho it seems we are allowed less and less as time goes by....

I live by the golden rule, and nothing else..
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you....

Which means... Be nice, and I'm nice.. Be rude, or treat me personally bad, well then.. Me and the trusty can of WoopAss will have a go at ya..

As far as Zoop goes. He didn't offend me personally. And he has never attempted to. So in that fact.. I have nothing against Zoop. Only the respect he has earned towards the Emulation Scene..

We must give credit where credit is due.....

/ater,
Deathawk

Deathawk
Re: brown nosers!
Post Posted: Mon Aug 02, 1999 8:18 am
Why do ya say that??
I got nothing against Zoop.. That is all.

Shih Tzu
Post Posted: Mon Aug 02, 1999 11:09 pm
> Like I said. He probally meant it at the time...
> I watch the news. I watch te news on the International Channel as well. I see how different countrys portray the same news..
> You would be surprised at HOW different the news is on the same subject from country to country..
> Like I said I'm not a fan of the US government at this time.. I am proud to be an American, and I love the freedom that is allowed to us. Even tho it seems we are allowed less and less as time goes by....

> I live by the golden rule, and nothing else..
> Do unto others as you would have them do unto you....

> Which means... Be nice, and I'm nice.. Be rude, or treat me personally bad, well then.. Me and the trusty can of WoopAss will have a go at ya..

> As far as Zoop goes. He didn't offend me personally. And he has never attempted to. So in that fact.. I have nothing against Zoop. Only the respect he has earned towards the Emulation Scene..

> We must give credit where credit is due.....

> /ater,
> Deathawk

I'm sure he still means it. Obviously he is unhappy with policies of the American government (which is also mine). I don't take his anger at the U.S. government as a personal insult at all. Surely YOU'VE been angry at a policy of the government at least once. I know I have. Myself I'm not even sure where to stand on this particular issue of foreign policy.

So I don't even see what the fuss is about. Everyone chill out, be nice to each other, and play Phantasy Star or something. Except for the racists, of course, who can go fuck themselves.

Deathawk
Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 1999 12:52 am

>Everyone chill out, be nice to each other, and play Phantasy Star or something. Except for the racists, of course, who can go fuck themselves.

EXACTLY my point. Racists have no place here.. We are here to have FUN and some of us are here to relive those long lost days of yesteryear.. From when we were growing up..

I'm here to have fun. nuff said..

Let's all just get along, and support one another.. We may be from different country's or have different beliefs. BUT we all have something in common.. We love the Emulation Scene.. Let us not forget that..

Enjoy............

Deathawk

Diablo
Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 1999 1:48 pm
> EXACTLY my point. Racists have no place here.. We are here to have FUN and some of us are here to relive those long lost days of yesteryear.. From when we were growing up..

> I'm here to have fun. nuff said..

> Let's all just get along, and support one another.. We may be from different country's or have different beliefs. BUT we all have something in common.. We love the Emulation Scene.. Let us not forget that..

Amen!

Diablo

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!