SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Message for Zoop

Reply to topic
Ryan Novak
Message for Zoop
Post Posted: Sat Jul 31, 1999 7:30 pm
I refuse to read most of the messages on this board; half the people who have posted messages just decided to hop on the bandwagon and insult you, and that's not right. It just doesn't look to me like keeping this board active is a good idea, because it'll just keep being flooded by insults from people who are too stupid to understand the meaning of the word respect. What you've already done for the emulation community deserves much, MUCH more respect than you've gotten from people, all because of your heritage. It's sad to see that prejudice still exists with such force, but it's an undeniable fact. That's why I think it'd be best for you to just close this message board and save yourself a lot of grief. And if there's anyone who wants to flame me for taking Zoop's side, let them. I know how to handle flamers.

And Zoop, I personally am very sorry to hear about your loss. It's always hard to lose someone you care about. And anyone who would use that to hurt you should burn in hell.

2SCS
hey, if you didnt notice dingleberry..Zoop disrespected America first..he drew first blood..not us.
Post Posted: Sat Jul 31, 1999 11:15 pm
> I refuse to read most of the messages on this board; half the people who have posted messages just decided to hop on the bandwagon and insult you, and that's not right. It just doesn't look to me like keeping this board active is a good idea, because it'll just keep being flooded by insults from people who are too stupid to understand the meaning of the word respect. What you've already done for the emulation community deserves much, MUCH more respect than you've gotten from people, all because of your heritage. It's sad to see that prejudice still exists with such force, but it's an undeniable fact. That's why I think it'd be best for you to just close this message board and save yourself a lot of grief. And if there's anyone who wants to flame me for taking Zoop's side, let them. I know how to handle flamers.

> And Zoop, I personally am very sorry to hear about your loss. It's always hard to lose someone you care about. And anyone who would use that to hurt you should burn in hell.

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!