Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - More Themes from Meka (Zillion, Sapo Xulé, Streets of Rage) + Fantasy Zone alternate cover

Reply to topic
More Themes from Meka (Zillion, Sapo Xulé, Streets of Rage) + Fantasy Zone alternate cover
Post Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:21 am
I've made more themes from Meka, Zillion I choose to watch the series to how can I design the theme, Streets of Rage and Sapo Xulé I didn't use much efforts, but I did my best in Meka layout.

Descriptions:

Zillion theme, to do this theme I decided to watch the anime iself, I've think to put the three protagonists in the image, but I found one problem, Champ and Apple didn't have sprites without the Tri-Changer, go to next situation, put an fight between JJ and Ricks, I've think to do the Final Fight, but I changed to First Fight (Episode 7) and I have the idea to use the Background form Zillion "1" and put upside down to create a cavern.
You can choose the background with Japanese or English title.

Based on a Brazilian IP, I liked to use gradient to create a "stink" but the images are not a big problem.

Another game that for me deserves a theme, used the colors to mimic the buildings lights.

To be honest I think two game franchises deserve themes, one I've cancelled for now, but I think to back another day, the other have an little problem with one of characters, but from pixel art/collage isn't that a big problem.
Zillion II - The Tri Formation (World)-03.png (26.4 KB)
Zillion II Theme image
Zillion II - The Tri Formation (World)-03.png
Streets of Rage 2 (E) [!]-09.png (29.69 KB)
Streets of Rage Theme image
Streets of Rage 2 (E) [!]-09.png
Sapo Xule vs. os Invasores do Brejo (B)-01.png (148.74 KB)
Sapo Xulé Theme image
Sapo Xule vs. os Invasores do Brejo (B)-01.png
Fantasy Zone II - The Tears of Opa-Opa (J) [!]-01.png (84.17 KB)
Fantasy Zone Theme image
Fantasy Zone II - The Tears of Opa-Opa (J) [!]-01.png
Zillion Theme.zip (24.72 KB)
ZIlllion Theme File
SOR.zip (8.39 KB)
Streets of Rage Theme file
Sapo Xule Theme.zip (156.99 KB)
Sapo Xulé Theme file
FantasyZone Theme.zip (57.62 KB)
Fantasy Zone Theme File

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page